|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's last drilling create?
(a) A ton of noise.
(b) Rubble and confusion.
(c) A new economy.
(d) Methane gas pocket.
2. Who ﬁnishes designing the angle and depth of the holes he wants drilled?
3. How many days does Manfred have to gamble before the conference begins?
4. Who gives Rod a needle full of morphine?
5. Who boils the mercury to release the gold?
(a) The managing director.
(b) Crooked Leg.
(c) The client.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the detective who comes to investigate the death of a miner?
2. Who is getting a good grasp of the surface operations?
3. What does Davy take out of his pocket?
4. Who puts his hand on Hettie's thigh after the fight her husband has?
5. What does Manfred look over that Andrew gave him in Chapter 42?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)