|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears to be the mastermind behind a plan to flood the mine?
(c) Fat man.
2. Who does Rod ask for help to repair the circuit?
3. Who hears the blast before slipping into unconsciousness?
4. What does Davy take out of his pocket?
5. Who has Dan fallen in love with?
6. What companies get alarmed seeing the purchase of stock?
7. What does Rod want before he begins drilling?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) A gun.
(c) Written authority.
(d) Two week vacation.
8. Who asks to be let off his mining contract?
9. What does Rod tell Johnny after he reaches the serpentine rock?
(a) You are fired.
(b) You are in trouble.
(c) You did great.
(d) You are on holiday.
10. Who is envious of Rod's new position?
(a) His former roommate.
(b) His former boss.
(c) His former wife.
(d) His former partner.
11. Who is is still with the general manager after her thirty-day probation period passes?
12. Who allows Big King to charge up the blasting holes which also saves time?
13. Who buys as much stock as he can get without drawing attention to himself?
14. Who gives Rod a needle full of morphine?
15. Who sits in the Rolls Royce with Teresa questioning line managers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shares does Manfred want to purchase before drilling begins to become a rich man?
2. Who does Rod recruit for his assignment?
3. Who ﬁnishes designing the angle and depth of the holes he wants drilled?
4. Who is apoplectic as the price of stock rises and falls?
5. Who boils the mercury to release the gold?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)