|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car did Manfred vandalize?
2. What gesture alerts Manfred to his wife's infidelity?
(a) Touching Rod's arm.
(b) Throwing things.
(c) Her playing with his hair.
(d) Her nervous hand movements.
3. Who flirts with Davy on the fifth day of drilling?
4. Who boils the mercury to release the gold?
(a) The managing director.
(b) The client.
(d) Crooked Leg.
5. Who appears to be the mastermind behind a plan to flood the mine?
(a) Fat man.
6. Who dances the twist with Johnny?
7. Where do Teresa and Rod go after they get in her plane?
(a) Her ivory tower.
(b) Her father's shooting lodge.
(c) Her husband's mansion.
(d) Her underground lair.
8. What does Johnny send Big King to go get in Chapter 65?
9. Who is getting a good grasp of the surface operations?
10. How far up do Rod and King need to push the boat?
(a) 800 ft.
(b) 900 ft.
(c) 700 ft.
(d) 1000 ft.
11. Whose house does Rod go to under summons?
12. Where do Rod and Terry celebrate his promotion?
(a) Lord Kitchener Hotel.
(b) Sunnyside Hotel.
(c) Vaal Resort.
(d) Paris Embassy.
13. Who tells Big King about a thief?
(a) Crooked Leg.
14. How much time does Rod have to complete his drilling assignment?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 9 furlongs.
(d) 6 weeks.
15. Who is worried about not feeling guilty about a new love affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Dan fallen in love with?
2. Who sits in the Rolls Royce with Teresa questioning line managers?
3. What do the person(s) who are looking for gold use?
4. What did Johnny's last drilling create?
5. Who buys as much stock as he can get without drawing attention to himself?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)