|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dances the twist with Johnny?
2. Who ﬁnishes designing the angle and depth of the holes he wants drilled?
3. Whose shares does Manfred want to purchase before drilling begins to become a rich man?
(b) Sonder Ditch.
(c) ADM Software.
(d) Lichtfield Hotel.
4. What kind of plane does Teresa have?
5. When does Johnny and his crew reach the serpentine rock?
(a) 16 of December.
(b) 2 of December.
(c) 24 of March.
(d) 11 of September.
6. Where does Johnny go to drink and dance?
(a) Lord Kitchener Hotel.
(b) Paris Embassy.
(c) St. John resort.
(d) Malibu hut.
7. What is the thief's name that Big King learns about?
(a) Crooked Leg.
(b) Josè Almeida
(c) John Delange.
(d) Peter Weil.
8. Who asks to be let off his mining contract?
9. Where do Teresa and Rod go after they get in her plane?
(a) Her husband's mansion.
(b) Her underground lair.
(c) Her father's shooting lodge.
(d) Her ivory tower.
10. Who puts his hand on Hettie's thigh after the fight her husband has?
11. Who appears to be the mastermind behind a plan to flood the mine?
(d) Fat man.
12. How many men die at the drilling site?
13. Who is the manager of the Reduction works?
14. How far up do Rod and King need to push the boat?
(a) 1000 ft.
(b) 900 ft.
(c) 700 ft.
(d) 800 ft.
15. Who does Rod take out on a boating trip along with Teresa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manfred look over that Andrew gave him in Chapter 42?
2. Who hears the blast before slipping into unconsciousness?
3. Who appears to be diligent but secretly is looking for gold?
4. Who is envious of Rod's new position?
5. Who does Rod seduce?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)