|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does Manfred want to drill through?
(a) Big Dipper.
2. What does Rod get an estimate for the repair of?
(b) Range Rover.
3. How many men die at the drilling site?
4. What does Rod order King to blast?
5. What is the thief's name that Big King learns about?
(a) Josè Almeida
(b) John Delange.
(c) Crooked Leg.
(d) Peter Weil.
6. Who is relieved to hear the news of the death of the men?
7. On what river does Terry have horses?
8. Who ﬁnishes designing the angle and depth of the holes he wants drilled?
9. What does Rod try to shoot to lessen the damage to the mine?
(a) Circuit wire.
(b) Red light.
(c) Hanging wall.
(d) Broken lamp.
10. What intention does Teresa announce about her husband?
11. Who goes duck hunting?
(a) Jason and Erik.
(b) Hetchie and Allison.
(c) Rod and Teresa.
(d) Johnny and Davy.
12. When Rod leaves for a meeting, who greets him?
13. How much money has Manfred lost in the stock market?
(a) 1 million.
(c) 8 million.
14. When does Johnny and his crew reach the serpentine rock?
(a) 16 of December.
(b) 24 of March.
(c) 11 of September.
(d) 2 of December.
15. What does Manfred look over that Andrew gave him in Chapter 42?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rod and Terry celebrate his promotion?
2. What is necessary for Rod's mission?
3. Who benefits from Davy's death?
4. Who is angry when Rod shows up to share condolences
5. Who sits in the Rolls Royce with Teresa questioning line managers?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)