|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the blasting is done, how many bodies are recovered from the mine?
2. When Rod visits Joseph's station, what is he doing?
3. Who is waiting for Rod when he returns to his office in Chapter 23?
4. What does Manfred lose at?
5. Who does Teresa promote to be in the General Manager position?
6. What does King order in Chapter 35?
(a) Eagle Brandy.
(b) Wolf Gin.
(c) Liquor Rage.
(d) Malt Whiskey.
7. What event will occur while Manfred is away in Paris that his wife will attend?
(b) Corporate giving.
(c) Gold digging.
(d) Tribal dancing.
8. Who watches Rod leave the Steyner house?
9. Who tamps the Dynagel into the shot holes?
10. Who has been bitten by a stink bug?
11. What is Rod offered in exchange for his loyalty by the host?
(a) Position of Vice-President.
(b) Position of General Manager.
(c) Position of Gardener.
(d) Position of Priest.
12. Where does Dan want Rod to go to help with an assault case?
(a) First aid station.
(b) His house.
(c) Main office.
(d) Mining rig.
13. In what city does one of the richest and most influential men in Africa live?
14. What will Rod receive as a result of his new job position?
15. Who does Rod pull out of the stopes while he does his investigation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the office environment mentioned in Chapter 11 resemble?
2. Where are Teresa and Rod left alone in Chapter 33?
3. When Rod's visitor leaves, he falls and hits what part of his body on a desk?
4. Whose death does Rod acknowledge at the mining meeting?
5. Who is the General Manager of The Sonder Ditch Mine found underground?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)