1. Who feels the earth shake in Chapter 1?
2. Who comes to monitor the seismic activity in the area?
3. What collapses in Chapter 1?
4. What is already crowded with emergency personnel?
5. What is ninety-five-hundred feet beneath the earth?
6. How many dead men does Rod see underground?
7. What is the strange sound that Rod hears underground?
A man sobbing.
8. How many men are missing in total in the mine?
9. Who does Rod feel the need to please and conducts time-delayed blasts in the mine?
10. After the blasting is done, how many bodies are recovered from the mine?
This section contains 2,847 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)