|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Big King leads his Shangaan's back to Dump town at a trot, what is he singing?
(a) Fighting songs.
(b) Peace songs.
(c) Love songs.
(d) Nationality songs.
2. How many stitches did the man injured in an assault in the mine receive?
3. Who is from the Shangaan tribe?
(a) Johnny Delange.
(b) Sonder Ditch.
(c) Big King.
(d) Joseph M'Kati.
4. How much Rand does Manfred owe in his gambling debt?
5. Who does Rod feel the need to please and conducts time-delayed blasts in the mine?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His shareholders.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rod give some time off the stopes after the accident?
2. What event will occur while Manfred is away in Paris that his wife will attend?
3. Who does Teresa promote to be in the General Manager position?
4. For what area is the geology and hydrophysics discussed regarding the mine?
5. What instrument/equipment does Manfred speak into?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)