|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days go by before Peter gets a visitor?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
2. What is the name of Peter's friend who is renting him a room?
(a) Julie West.
(b) Jules Weissman.
(c) Jules Westerman.
(d) Juliette Westers.
3. Where does Jamie tell Eric his father wants to see him at in The Man Child?
(a) Inside the house.
(b) The shed.
(c) The outhouse.
(d) The barn.
4. Who is Eric's father's best friend?
5. Who did Eric's father tell Eric worked too hard?
(a) Jamie's father and Jamie.
(c) Eric's father and brother.
(d) Eric's grandfather and himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Grimes' boys sit every Saturday in The Rockpile?
2. Where was Peter's most recent performance?
3. Who is David in The Outing?
4. What do the Grimes' boys watch every Saturday?
5. In The Outing, who has appeared to become attached to Sylvia's side?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Previous Condition is about.
2. Describe how Peter behaves at the restaurant with Ida in Previous Condition.
3. Describe Peter in Previous Condition.
4. Describe the community's festivities as they arrive at their destination in The Outing.
5. Why is John unhappy at the end of The Outing?
6. What happens when Roy is at the rockpile?
7. Who is David in The Outing?
8. What happens to Eric at the end of The Man Child?
9. In The Outing, why does Gabriel get angry and feel powerless?
10. Describe why Eric's mother has been in the hospital.
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)