|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Previous Condition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Outing, who finds themselves alone during lunch?
(a) John and David.
(b) Brother Elisha and Gabriel.
(c) Gabriel and John.
(d) David and Gabriel.
2. Who does Gabriel turn his rage to after he yells at his wife?
(b) His sister.
(c) His daughter.
3. Who has seen Peter at the apartment that makes Peter becomes more nervous?
(a) A few tenants.
(b) The landlady.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A girl across the hall.
4. What did Eric's father tell Jamie to quit doing in Eric's memory?
(a) Drinking whisky.
(c) Torturing his dog.
(d) Torturing his cat.
5. What is Previous Conditions about?
(a) How to enjoy life's small things.
(b) How to escape life's depressing moments.
(c) How the world is unkind to the black race.
(d) Accepting one's race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Eric's father's best friend?
2. How many days go by before Peter gets a visitor?
3. What is Peter afraid of?
4. When does the annual outing occur?
5. Where does Eric's mom send him when he arrives home for supper?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)