|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Come Out the Wilderness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel turn his rage to after he yells at his wife?
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
2. What is Eric doing at the beginning of The Man Child?
(a) Running home.
(d) Walking across the fields.
3. What race does Peter insist receives the worst discrimination?
4. What is Ruth's roommate in Come Out the Wilderness on the verge of?
(a) Leaving Ruth.
(b) Hurting Ruth.
(c) Proposing to Ruth.
(d) Cheating on Ruth.
5. When does the teacher write to his brother, Sonny?
(a) After his own daughter dies.
(b) After his brother's ex wife dies.
(c) After their mother dies.
(d) After he has a memory about his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John make a snide comment to Gabriel in The Outing?
2. Who does the author mention is specifically usually in attendance at the outing?
3. Who is the narrator of This Morning, This Evening, So Soon afraid for?
4. Why is John unhappy at the end of The Outing?
5. In Previous Conditions, what does Peter realize after he has a few drinks in Harlem?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)