|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In stanza nine of 'The Judgment Day,' what does the preacher ask his congregation?
(a) If they believe in judgement.
(b) Where they will stand on Judgement Day.
(c) Why they come to church.
(d) If they believe in God.
2. In 'Let My People Go,' where does Moses hear the calling from?
(a) A blooming bush.
(b) A burning tree.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A burning bush.
3. What fault is found in Jesus?
(a) Lies and deceit.
(b) His sins.
4. What does the crowd want done to Jesus?
5. Why will the angel play his instrument loudly on Judgment Day?
(a) To alert the living.
(b) To shake the foundations of Hell.
(c) To shake the foundations of Heaven.
(d) To alert the cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the veil of the temple in 'The Crucifixion'?
2. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
3. What else does God want Noah to bring on his travels?
4. What city does the person who judges Jesus serve?
5. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)