|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument will the Angel play on Judgment Day?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The flute.
(c) The tuba.
(d) The harp.
2. What population of people are holding people as slaves in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) The Israelies.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) No one is holding anyone as slaves.
(d) The people of Babylon.
3. What do Jesus' companions do by the end of stanza three in 'The Crucifixion'?
4. How does the Pharaoh respond to Moses' request?
(a) He increases the weight on the slaves.
(b) He bans Moses from his country.
(c) He murders the slaves.
(d) He frees the slaves.
5. Which of God's creations does the Preacher describe in the third stanza of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(b) The animals.
(c) The oceans.
(d) The earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God decide to do to help the Hebrews in 'Let My People Go'?
2. Why can't God find who he is looking for in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
3. How many of each item can Noah bring?
4. Who approaches Eve in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
5. What does Moses ultimately end up doing in 'Let My People Go'?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)