|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus wear on his head?
(a) A crown of roses.
(b) A crown of gold.
(c) A crown of silver.
(d) A crown of thorns.
2. What will God close his ears to on Judgment Day?
(a) The cries of the good.
(b) The screams of anguish.
(c) The cries of the sinners.
(d) The sound of the angel's instruments.
3. Which humans does God say Noah can save with his project?
(a) His family and friends.
(b) As many people as he can carry.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
4. Which angel will God summon at Judgment Day?
5. How many of each item can Noah bring?
(a) Two of each.
(b) Four of each.
(c) One of each.
(d) Three of each.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fault is found in Jesus?
2. How does the Pharaoh respond to Moses' request?
3. Who approaches Eve in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
4. In 'Let My People Go,' where does Moses hear the calling from?
5. What does Jesus do in stanzas two and three of 'The Crucifixion'?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)