|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noah tell people they need to do?
(a) Help him work.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Buy umbrellas.
2. What does Moses ultimately end up doing in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) Going home.
(b) Denying God's will.
(d) What God asks him to do.
3. What is Jesus' emotional state in 'The Crucifixion'?
4. Who carries the cross in 'The Crucifixion'?
5. What do people think about Noah's project?
(a) That he is crazy.
(b) That is brilliant.
(c) That is depressed.
(d) That they should help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Judas lead?
2. What article of clothing must Moses remove in 'Let My People Go'?
3. How do people eventually act in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
4. Who does God look for at the beginning of ''Noah Built the Ark''?
5. Which of God's creations does the Preacher describe in the third stanza of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)