|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material does God want Noah to use?
(c) Gopher wood.
2. What does Jesus wear on his head?
(a) A crown of roses.
(b) A crown of gold.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A crown of silver.
3. What article of clothing must Moses remove in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His socks.
(d) His hat.
4. Where will the "bad animals" go on Judgment Day?
(a) The desert.
(c) The mountains.
5. Who is Noah?
(a) A saint.
(b) The first sinner.
(c) The only righteous man left.
(d) A salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Judas lead his followers in 'The Crucifixion'?
2. Which of God's creations does the Preacher describe in the third stanza of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
3. What does Moses do when he learns who is speaking to him in 'Let My People Go'?
4. What fault is found in Jesus?
5. Which people will God address, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)