|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the speaker in 'Let My People Go' reveal himself?
(a) The third stanza.
(b) The first stanza.
(c) The tenth stanza.
(d) The second stanza.
2. Why will the angel play his instrument loudly on Judgment Day?
(a) To shake the foundations of Heaven.
(b) To alert the cities.
(c) To shake the foundations of Hell.
(d) To alert the living.
3. What does Judas give Jesus in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Words of wisdom.
(c) A hug.
(d) A gift.
4. What fault is found in Jesus?
(b) Lies and deceit.
(d) His sins.
5. What will God divide during Judgment Day?
(a) The mice and the rats.
(b) The sheep and the goats.
(c) The horses and donkeys.
(d) The dogs and cats.
6. Where does Judas lead his followers in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) To the garden.
(b) To the city.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To the desert.
7. What article of clothing must Moses remove in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) His socks.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His hat.
8. In ''Noah Built the Ark," what does Eve believe?
(a) That Adam is leaving her.
(b) That eating from the tree of knowledge will result in knowledge.
(c) That eating from the tree of knowledge will result in death.
(d) That God is her creator.
9. Who does Judas lead?
(a) Those that want to crucify Jesus.
(b) Those that want to worship Jesus.
(c) Those that wish to love God.
(d) The people of Bethlehem.
10. How long will the sinners fall, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 7 weeks.
11. What does the crowd want done to Jesus?
12. When God presents Moses with the task in 'Let My People Go,' what does Moses do?
(a) Makes excuses.
(c) Says he is up to the task.
13. What will God deliver to the people, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(c) An angel.
14. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) Why God left him.
(b) Will there be justice?
(c) Why me?
(d) Who will watch his people?
15. What do people think about Noah's project?
(a) That he is crazy.
(b) That is brilliant.
(c) That is depressed.
(d) That they should help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of God's creations does the Preacher describe in the third stanza of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
2. What will the "good animals" wear on Judgment Day?
3. Why will the angel play his instrument softly on Judgment Day?
4. What does the Preacher discuss in 'The Crucifixion'?
5. What does Moses ultimately end up doing in 'Let My People Go'?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)