|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Judas lead his followers in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) To the ocean.
(b) To the city.
(c) To the garden.
(d) To the desert.
2. How many of each item can Noah bring?
(a) Two of each.
(b) One of each.
(c) Four of each.
(d) Three of each.
3. What instrument will the Angel play on Judgment Day?
(a) The harp.
(b) The tuba.
(c) The flute.
(d) The trumpet.
4. Who calls to Moses in 'Let My People Go'?
5. What does Jesus ask of his companions in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) To stay with him.
(b) To find Judus.
(c) To leave him.
(d) To break bread with him.
6. What sea does God part for Moses?
(a) The Dead Sea.
(b) The Salty Sea.
(c) The Black Sea.
(d) The Red Sea.
7. What will God deliver to the people, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(c) An angel.
8. What will God divide during Judgment Day?
(a) The sheep and the goats.
(b) The mice and the rats.
(c) The dogs and cats.
(d) The horses and donkeys.
9. What will the "good animals" wear on Judgment Day?
10. Who approaches Eve in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(c) A child.
11. What else does God want Noah to bring on his travels?
12. Why can't God find who he is looking for in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) He is blind.
(b) They are hiding.
(c) He is hiding.
(d) He destroyed them.
13. In 'The Judgment Day,' what does God say it is too late for?
(a) The dead.
(b) The good to cross over.
(d) The sinners to repent.
14. What population of people are holding people as slaves in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) No one is holding anyone as slaves.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Israelies.
(d) The people of Babylon.
15. Who carries the cross in 'The Crucifixion'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah tell people they need to do?
2. Where will the dead emerge from, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
3. Who does Judas lead?
4. How does the Pharaoh react to Moses in 'Let My People Go'?
5. Which humans does God say Noah can save with his project?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)