|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man in ''Noah Built the Ark" claim he ate?
(a) Because he wanted to try it.
(b) Because he was hungry.
(c) Because of Eve.
(d) Because he was under a spell.
2. What does Judas give Jesus in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) A hug.
(b) Words of wisdom.
(c) A gift.
(d) A kiss.
3. Who does Judas lead?
(a) Those that want to crucify Jesus.
(b) Those that want to worship Jesus.
(c) Those that wish to love God.
(d) The people of Bethlehem.
4. Why can't God find who he is looking for in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) They are hiding.
(b) He destroyed them.
(c) He is hiding.
(d) He is blind.
5. What sea does God part for Moses?
(a) The Dead Sea.
(b) The Red Sea.
(c) The Salty Sea.
(d) The Black Sea.
6. What does the Preacher discuss in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) The story of Pilate.
(b) The events leading to the crucifixion.
(c) The events after the crucifixion.
(d) The story of Judus.
7. Which angel will God summon at Judgment Day?
8. How do people eventually act in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
9. What does God decide to do to help the Hebrews in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Punish the slaves.
(c) Free the slaves.
(d) Start a flood.
10. What does Jesus do in stanzas two and three of 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) He preaches.
(b) He prays.
(c) He eats.
(d) He cries.
11. In 'The Crucifixion,' what does Jesus say God's will shall determine?
(a) Whether the torture occurs.
(b) If Judus is punished.
(c) Whether he will be forgiven.
(d) If his people will be set free.
12. Where will the dead emerge from, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(a) From their graves.
(b) From the sea.
(c) From Heaven.
(d) From Hell.
13. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) Who will watch his people?
(b) Why me?
(c) Why God left him.
(d) Will there be justice?
14. Who is Noah?
(a) The only righteous man left.
(b) The first sinner.
(c) A saint.
(d) A salesman.
15. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) The first sin occurs.
(b) God wins.
(c) The tree of knowledge dies.
(d) Humanity remains innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries the cross in 'The Crucifixion'?
2. What must Moses do for God in 'Let My People Go'?
3. Which humans does God say Noah can save with his project?
4. What does Moses ultimately end up doing in 'Let My People Go'?
5. Where is Jesus in stanza one of 'The Crucifixion'?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)