|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan question Eve about in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her relationship with Adam.
(c) Her relationship with God.
(d) The tree of knowledge.
2. What will God close his ears to on Judgment Day?
(a) The cries of the sinners.
(b) The screams of anguish.
(c) The sound of the angel's instruments.
(d) The cries of the good.
3. What does God want Noah to build?
(a) A house.
(b) A crib.
(c) An ark.
(d) A farm.
4. What will God divide during Judgment Day?
(a) The horses and donkeys.
(b) The mice and the rats.
(c) The sheep and the goats.
(d) The dogs and cats.
5. What does Satan convince Eve of in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) That God betrayed her.
(b) That Adam is not her husband.
(c) That she will die if she eats from the treey of knowledge.
(d) That she will not die if she eats from the tree of knowledge.
6. Where is the cross carried in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) A mountain.
7. Why will the angel play his instrument softly on Judgment Day?
(a) To notify the living.
(b) To notify the dead.
(c) So no one can hear.
(d) To not disturb people.
8. How does the Pharaoh respond to Moses' request?
(a) He frees the slaves.
(b) He murders the slaves.
(c) He bans Moses from his country.
(d) He increases the weight on the slaves.
9. Who carries the cross in 'The Crucifixion'?
10. What material does God want Noah to use?
(b) Gopher wood.
11. When God presents Moses with the task in 'Let My People Go,' what does Moses do?
(a) Makes excuses.
(d) Says he is up to the task.
12. What does the crowd want done to Jesus?
13. Which people will God address, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(a) The dead.
(b) The sinners.
(c) The living.
(d) The living and the dead.
14. In 'Let My People Go,' where does Moses hear the calling from?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A blooming bush.
(c) A burning tree.
(d) A burning bush.
15. Why will the angel play his instrument loudly on Judgment Day?
(a) To alert the cities.
(b) To shake the foundations of Heaven.
(c) To alert the living.
(d) To shake the foundations of Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people eventually act in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
2. What does Mary do in 'The Crucifixion'?
3. What does the preacher say people do in Heaven on Judgment Day?
4. What is God's reaction to people's behavior in 'Noah Built the Ark'?
5. Who is Judas?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)