|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jesus with in the first stanza of 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) Three disciples.
(d) Three wise men.
2. Who does God say he is watching in 'Let My People Go'?
(a) The women.
(b) The Hebrews.
(d) The men.
3. Who is Judas?
(a) Jesus' friend.
(b) A king.
(c) Jesus' brother.
(d) Jesus' bretrayer.
4. In ''Noah Built the Ark,'' what does God discover the people ate?
(a) Fruit from the tree of knowledge.
(b) Pork on a Sunday.
(c) Fruit from the tree of destiny.
(d) Fish from the tainted sea.
5. Which people will God address, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(a) The sinners.
(b) The dead.
(c) The living and the dead.
(d) The living.
6. When God presents Moses with the task in 'Let My People Go,' what does Moses do?
(a) Says he is up to the task.
(c) Makes excuses.
7. Where does Judas lead his followers in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) To the city.
(b) To the garden.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To the desert.
8. Who is Noah?
(a) The only righteous man left.
(b) A salesman.
(c) The first sinner.
(d) A saint.
9. What does the preacher say people do in Heaven on Judgment Day?
(a) Read books.
(b) Sing and dance.
(c) Float on clouds.
(d) Watch over us.
10. When does the speaker in 'Let My People Go' reveal himself?
(a) The second stanza.
(b) The third stanza.
(c) The tenth stanza.
(d) The first stanza.
11. What does Jesus wear on his head?
(a) A crown of roses.
(b) A crown of thorns.
(c) A crown of silver.
(d) A crown of gold.
12. Why must Moses remove an article of clothing?
(a) He is in a church.
(b) He is hot.
(c) Because God says so.
(d) The land is holy.
13. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) The tree of knowledge dies.
(b) God wins.
(c) The first sin occurs.
(d) Humanity remains innocent.
14. What city does the person who judges Jesus serve?
15. What will God close his ears to on Judgment Day?
(a) The cries of the good.
(b) The cries of the sinners.
(c) The sound of the angel's instruments.
(d) The screams of anguish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the poem 'The Crucifixion' about?
2. Where will the "bad animals" go on Judgment Day?
3. Who carries the cross in 'The Crucifixion'?
4. What happens to the veil of the temple in 'The Crucifixion'?
5. Who does Judas lead?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)