Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is the speaker going in the first stanza of 'Listen, Lord'?
2. In 'Listen, Lord,' what emotional position is the speaker in during the first stanza?
A humble position
3. What is 'Listen, Lord' about?
4. What does the speaker ask God for in 'Listen, Lord'?
5. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker want the congregation to realize?
They are smaller then God.
6. How does the speaker describe God in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
7. How does the speaker describe the congregation in 'Listen, Lord'?
As empty pitchers.
This section contains 3,871 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)