|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Crucifixion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) She cries.
(b) She turns her back.
(c) She is not present.
(d) She stands still.
2. Who does Judas lead?
(a) Those that want to worship Jesus.
(b) Those that wish to love God.
(c) Those that want to crucify Jesus.
(d) The people of Bethlehem.
3. What does the speaker ask God for in 'Listen, Lord'?
4. In stanza three of 'The Creation,' what body of water does the author use to describe darkness?
(a) A bay.
(b) A swamp.
(c) An ocean.
(d) A river.
5. Why does preacher say Jesus did not name the man or his sons in 'The Prodigal Son' ?
(a) Because they represent God and all of humankind.
(b) Because no one is named in the bible.
(c) Because the man and his sons are not important.
(d) Jesus does name the man and his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the speaker going in the first stanza of 'Listen, Lord'?
2. In the poem 'The Prodigal Son,' where does the son travel to?
3. How many actions does each stanza in 'The Creation' describe?
4. What do God's steps create in 'The Creation'?
5. What does Jesus wear on his head?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)