|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Crucifixion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God feel about the creation of light?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He frowns.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is sad.
2. What does the 'Listen, Lord' speaker want the preacher cleaned of?
3. What does the 'Listen, Lord' speaker want bestowed upon the preacher?
4. In 'The Creation,' what does God want to end?
(a) His loneliness.
(c) World hunger.
(d) His existence.
5. Where does God throw the leftover light in the poem 'The Creation'?
(a) The lakes.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
(d) The earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do in 'The Crucifixion'?
2. What does Johnson write rests between the sun and the stars in the poem 'The Creation'?
3. In 'Listen, Lord,' what emotional position is the speaker in during the first stanza?
4. What does the boy become in stanza eleven of 'The Prodigal Son' ?
5. Who approaches Eve in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)