Quiz: Listen, Lord—A Prayer
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the speaker in 'Listen, Lord' say God rides on?
b) A cloud.
c) A lightening bolt.
d) A horse.
2. What does the speaker ask God for in 'Listen, Lord'?
3. What does the speaker want God to give the preacher in 'Listen, Lord'?
4. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker want the congregation to realize?
a) They are pious.
b) They are kind.
c) They are smaller then God.
d) They are lucky.
5. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does Johnson write that the preacher should be able to look through ?
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)