|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Let My People Go.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to Moses in 'Let My People Go'?
2. In 'The Prodigal Son,' what does the father eventually give to his son?
(a) His wife.
(b) Half of his cattle.
(c) His love.
(d) Half of his property.
3. What is the preacher about to do in the third stanza of 'Listen, Lord'?
(a) Deliver a sermon.
(d) Take communion.
4. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) God wins.
(b) Humanity remains innocent.
(c) The tree of knowledge dies.
(d) The first sin occurs.
5. How does the Pharaoh respond to Moses' request?
(a) He increases the weight on the slaves.
(b) He murders the slaves.
(c) He bans Moses from his country.
(d) He frees the slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the speaker in 'Let My People Go' reveal himself?
2. What does God want Noah to build?
3. How does the preacher in 'Go Down Death' describe Death's body?
4. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
5. Who does God look for at the beginning of ''Noah Built the Ark''?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)