|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Noah Built the Ark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the preacher in 'Go Down Death' describe Death's body?
2. Who does the speaker of 'Listen, Lord' want the people to worship?
(a) The King.
(d) The Angels.
3. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) The tree of knowledge dies.
(b) God wins.
(c) Humanity remains innocent.
(d) The first sin occurs.
4. What else does God want Noah to bring on his travels?
5. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker want the congregation to realize?
(a) They are smaller then God.
(b) They are lucky.
(c) They are kind.
(d) They are pious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'Listen, Lord' about?
2. What does God create in the fourth stanza of 'The Creation'?
3. Which biblical story is 'The Prodigal Son' based on?
4. What is the poem 'The Creation' about?
5. Who does the first stanza of 'The Prodigal Son' say men should not go into combat with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)