|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Noah Built the Ark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does the preacher say the congregation need to be filled with?
2. What does the 'Listen, Lord' speaker want bestowed upon the preacher?
3. Who does the first stanza of 'The Prodigal Son' say men should not go into combat with?
(b) The queen.
(d) The king.
4. What is a result of the action in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) The tree of knowledge dies.
(b) The first sin occurs.
(c) God wins.
(d) Humanity remains innocent.
5. In 'The Prodigal Son,' how does the father treat his son when he sees him?
(a) Like an honored guest.
(b) He treats him hesitantly.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) Like a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ''Noah Built the Ark,'' what does God discover the people ate?
2. In 'The Creation' what does God roll in his hand in the fourth stanza?
3. Who does God look down on, according to 'Go Down Death'?
4. What is God's reaction to people's behavior in 'Noah Built the Ark'?
5. In the poem 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker say the preacher's imagination should be cleaned with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)