|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Noah Built the Ark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman meet in stanza nine of 'Go Down Death'?
(a) Her maker.
(b) The Devil.
2. What is the woman's reaction to Death in 'Go Down Death'?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She does not see him.
(d) She recognizes him.
3. In the second stanza of 'Go Down Death' what does the preacher do?
(b) Goes back in time.
(c) Goes forward in time.
(d) Goes to church.
4. What does Noah tell people they need to do?
(a) Help him work.
(c) Buy umbrellas.
(d) Go to church.
5. How do people eventually act in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker ask for the sinners in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
2. How does God create light?
3. What does the speaker want God to give the preacher in 'Listen, Lord'?
4. In 'The Prodigal Son,' what are the people in the city like?
5. What does God walk through at the beginning of 'Noah Built the Ark'?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)