|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Crucifixion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus ask of his companions in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) To break bread with him.
(b) To find Judus.
(c) To leave him.
(d) To stay with him.
2. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) Will there be justice?
(b) Who will watch his people?
(c) Why God left him.
(d) Why me?
3. What is the woman's reaction to Death in 'Go Down Death'?
(a) She recognizes him.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She does not see him.
4. How does God feel at the end of the fourth stanza of 'The Creation'?
5. How does God create light?
(a) He makes fire.
(b) He opens his eyes.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He thinks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does God send Death in 'Go Down Death'?
2. Who else, besides the woman, sees Death in 'Go Down Death'?
3. What does God describe as "Blacker that a hundred midnights?"
4. What does God create in the fourth stanza of 'The Creation'?
5. Who does Judas lead?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)