|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Crucifixion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God step into in 'The Creation' ?
(a) An unlit room.
(b) A crowd.
(d) An empty space.
2. How does God feel about the creation of light?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He frowns.
(d) He is sad.
3. In the poem 'The Creation,' what appears in the sky at the end of stanza seven?
(b) The stars.
(c) The moon.
(d) A rainbow.
4. What does Jesus ask God before he dies in 'The Crucifixion'?
(a) Why me?
(b) Who will watch his people?
(c) Will there be justice?
(d) Why God left him.
5. What does the crowd want done to Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the cross carried in 'The Crucifixion'?
2. What fault is found in Jesus?
3. Who is Jesus with in the first stanza of 'The Crucifixion'?
4. What order does God give in 'Go Down Death'?
5. In 'The Creation,' what does the leftover light create?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)