|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, God's Own Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rahel remember that Sophie Mol was wearing the day she arrived for a visit?
(a) A plastic watch.
(b) Silk dress.
(c) Diamond earrings.
2. Where does Ammu take Rahel and Estha after the funeral of Sophie Mol?
(a) The police station.
(c) The church.
3. What does Rahel study at college?
4. What do people living in huts by the riverside use the river for?
(a) A toilet.
5. Estha goes out to the lobby by himself while the family is at the movie theaters watching The Sound of Music because he is ___________.
(a) Singing loudly.
(b) Talking loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Estha wearing the day they go to The Sound of Music?
2. What does Mombatti mean?
3. What language do Rahel and Estha speak to each other as children?
4. Who does Rahel meet as she is walking along the river remembering her childhood?
5. Where does Chacko, Rahel's uncle, study?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)