|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is the major source of information on Arrakis?
(a) The Truthsayers.
(b) The Museum Fremen.
(c) The Royal Guard.
(d) The Imperial Guard.
2. What does Anteac fear is Idaho's true character?
(a) Idaho is a Shape Changer.
(b) Idaho is a rebel spy.
(c) Idaho is a Face Dancer.
(d) Idaho is a Time Traveler.
3. Whom does Nayla serve?
4. What does Noree confirm about Leto when they meet in his residence?
(a) Leto wants newness and originality.
(b) Leto to maintain the status quo.
(c) Leto dislikes creativity.
(d) Leto loathes original thinking.
5. What does this new Idaho teach the Guard members?
(a) Atreides' hand signals.
(b) Atreides' history.
(c) Atreides' combat techniques.
(d) Atreides' battle tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the story, when Idaho is killed, whose name does Idaho call out?
2. What do the investigators include, as laid out in their report, concerning the Fish Speakers?
3. Who is Luli?
4. Who guards the new Idaho before the Imperial Guard picks him up?
5. After the last of the ambushers is dispatched, Idaho reveals his anger to Leto. Why is Idaho upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Nayla is in Leto's quarters giving him an update on the rebel activities, what myth does Leto confirm?
2. Describe what Leto looks like since undergoing the metamorphosis.
3. After her meeting with Kobat, how does Siona summarize what she learned in the meeting
4. Why does Leto use all female armies?
5. What secret does Leto need Idaho to guard?
6. In order to increase their chances of success during the attack of Leto's procession near the Idaho River, what do the Face Dancers do?
7. After being informed by Idaho that there have been attacks on the guards and spotty violence in the City and in the Forbidden Forest, Leto orders human wolves introduced into the forest. Why?
8. What does Guild data suggest about Siona?
9. Who is Iyo Kobat and why was he banished from Arrakis?
10. Why is Noree dissatisfied with the formal analysis of Leto's motives for accepting his transformation in exchange for longevity?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)