|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Sisters' Superior?
(a) Reverend Mother Anteac.
(b) Reverend Mother Siona.
(c) Reverend Mother Luyseyal.
(d) Reverend Mother Syaksa.
2. Why does Leto only have female armies?
(a) Because female officers are easier to control.
(b) Because male armies are too dangerous.
(c) Because male officers question orders.
(d) Because female officers are not corruptible.
3. At the very beginning of the story, what do the newly uncovered findings shed light on?
(a) The future.
(b) The Illumination.
(c) The Scattering.
(d) The past.
4. When Moneo daydreams about one day lying in the mausoleum, what does Moneo refocus on?
(a) The rebel base.
(b) His daughter's future.
(c) The Golden Path.
(d) The coming revolution.
5. What is one thing that makes Leto vulnerable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Leto II to peer back through the "veils of time"?
2. Why does Idaho only carry a knife?
3. What is the Welbeck Abridgement?
4. As Leto and Moneo are riding the artificial ridge, why is Leto happy the bubble is open despite the distress the moisture causes him?
5. When Leto expresses concern that the new Idaho is subdued four days into his adjustment, what does Moneo give as the reason for Idaho's subdued mood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is known about Atreides in relation to their relationship with the people?
2. What does the investigators' report indicate about the Museum Fremen?
3. What is Leto's prediction about Chenoeh's future?
4. What secret does Leto need Idaho to guard?
5. Why is Idaho different from most other gholas?
6. During their first meeting in the darkened crypt, why does Leto use Muad'Dib's voice to address the new Idaho?
7. Noree is the new Ixian Ambassador. During her first meeting with Leto, what does Leto realize about Noree?
8. According to the first conversation to take place between Leto and Nayla, what does Leto demand of Nayla?
9. How has Leto kept peace for the 3,000 years of his reign?
10. After being informed by Idaho that there have been attacks on the guards and spotty violence in the City and in the Forbidden Forest, Leto orders human wolves introduced into the forest. Why?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)