|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the new Ixian Ambassador?
(b) Bene Gesserit.
2. What are two signs of the Worm?
(a) Forgetfulness and tremors.
(b) Tremors and glazing of the eyes.
(c) Incoherent speech and glazing of the eyes.
(d) Tremors and incoherent speech.
3. Why does Idaho only carry a knife?
(a) Lasguns require special training.
(b) Idaho only needs a knife.
(c) Lasguns scare Idaho.
(d) Idaho is trained in hand-to-hand combat.
4. Who is Leto's father?
(b) Paul Muad'Dib.
(d) Bene Gesserit.
5. Leto explains to Idaho that the Tleilaxu hold something of great value hostage, which is why the Tleilaxu feel immune. What do they hold hostage?
(a) Idaho's former bodies.
(b) Leto's daughter.
(c) Idaho's original cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Idaho is reporting to Leto in the catacombs beneath the Citadel, why does Idaho draw his lasgun?
2. When first breaking in a new Idaho, what does Leto determine?
3. Who is Nayla?
4. At the very beginning of the story, what do the newly uncovered findings shed light on?
5. When Nayla writes directly to Leto predicting violence, who does Nayla name as the ringleader?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leto learn about Siona during his meeting with Nayla?
2. Why is Noree dissatisfied with the formal analysis of Leto's motives for accepting his transformation in exchange for longevity?
3. What does the investigators' report indicate about the Museum Fremen?
4. Why does Leto insist that Chenoeh record his words about tyranny precisely?
5. What secret does Leto need Idaho to guard?
6. Why does Leto use all female armies?
7. Why is melange the most valuable substance known to humankind?
8. What is the Bene Gesserit?
9. After being informed by Idaho that there have been attacks on the guards and spotty violence in the City and in the Forbidden Forest, Leto orders human wolves introduced into the forest. Why?
10. In order to increase their chances of success during the attack of Leto's procession near the Idaho River, what do the Face Dancers do?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)