|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the test Siona must undergo?
(a) Siona must fight Leto.
(b) Siona must summon Idaho.
(c) Siona must find her way out of the desert.
(d) Siona must taste the spice.
2. According to what Leto shares with Noree, how many deaths will Leto die?
3. According to Leto, what does the Golden Path bring?
4. In the midst of Idaho's rants and anger while talking to Moneo in the underground corridor, what does Moneo tell Idaho to do?
(b) Grow up.
(c) Kill Leto.
5. Who is Inmeir?
(a) The 'thopter pilot.
(b) The Imperial Guard captain.
(c) Leto's most trusted aide.
(d) The muscular guard assigned to Siona.
6. When Leto and Siona finally come to a stop in the middle of the desert, how far have they traveled in four hours?
(a) Sixty miles.
(b) Sixty kilometers.
(c) Forty miles.
(d) Forty kilometers.
7. Who is Norma Cenva?
(a) The first explorer to go into the desert.
(b) The true inventor of the Guild ship.
(c) Leto's maternal grandmother.
(d) Leto's first love.
8. What group has Leto contemplated eliminating completely?
(a) The Bene Gesserit.
(b) The Shape Changers.
(c) The Imperial Guard.
(d) The Face Dancers.
9. After Idaho and Siona are flown to a "safe place," what does Idaho realize?
(a) That Idaho is capable of breaking free from Leto.
(b) That Leto is not in charge of Idaho.
(c) That the rebels are not behind all the violence.
(d) That Idaho is in love with Siona.
10. As Idaho strides from the Guard mess to his citadel quarters, Idaho is angry. Why?
(a) Leto orders Idaho to continue his stud duties.
(b) Leto orders the Fish Speakers to test Idaho's loyalty.
(c) Leto orders Idaho to stay away from Noree.
(d) Leto orders Idaho to kill Moneo.
11. Who does Idaho remember as being his best friend?
12. In Leto's mind, what is Leto accomplishing through his grand plan?
(a) Leto is saving humankind from itself.
(b) Leto is helping Siona assume the power that is rightfully hers.
(c) Leto is ensuring the survival of the human race.
(d) Leto is restoring the rightful rule of sandworms.
13. What happens in the desert after Siona tastes the spice?
(a) It begins to rain.
(b) Night falls.
(c) It begins to snow.
(d) A windstorm begins.
14. Why does Noree find Anteac frightening?
(a) Anteac can read Noree's mind.
(b) Anteac found and removed Face Dancers from the Ixian embassy.
(c) Anteac found the cryptic volumes Siona stole from Leto.
(d) Anteac has the support of the God Emperor.
15. Who does Leto suspect is behind the explosions in Onn?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Idaho tries to stab Moneo, Moneo remarks that Leto has been breeding Idahos for a long time. How does Moneo characterize this particular Idaho?
2. As Leto draws closer to becoming a sandworm, what does Leto find it harder to be?
3. After leaving the Guard mess and arriving at his citadel quarters, who does Idaho find inside his chamber?
4. According to Moneo, what are Idahos given to?
5. As Leto shares survival tips in the desert with Siona, what does Leto fail to convey to Siona?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)