|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laying awake one night, Leto realizes he must take a safari journey. Where must Leto go?
(a) Into the catacombs.
(b) Into the desert.
(c) Into the future.
(d) Into the past.
2. How does Siona travel to her first meeting with Leto since her banishment?
(a) By cart.
(b) By a secret tunnel.
(c) By a 'thorse.
(d) By 'thopter.
3. According to Leto, what is any creature's most profound experience?
4. Why do Idahos suffer from "Since Syndrome"?
(a) Idahos never forget.
(b) Idahos never remember the past.
(c) Idahos have to be reprogrammed each time.
(d) Idahos are inbred.
5. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, who does Leto realize Siona resembles?
(c) Harq al-Ada.
6. Where is the wedding of Leto and Noree originally scheduled to take place?
(a) In Ix.
(b) In the Citadel.
(c) In the Forbidden Forest.
(d) In Tabur Village.
7. As Leto lets Siona stride ahead of him in the desert, what does Leto see about Siona?
(a) Siona has an instinct for direction.
(b) Siona navigates by feel.
(c) Siona doesn't look to the stars for navigation.
(d) Siona doesn't use intellect for direction.
8. After storming out of Moneo's room, who does Idaho encounter in the hallway?
9. What happens in the desert when Siona finally asks Leto the right question?
(a) Siona's metamorphosis begins.
(b) Siona becomes dependent on Leto.
(c) Leto carries Siona back to the Citadel.
(d) Siona and Leto become interdependent.
10. According to Leto, what does any religion depend upon?
(a) A full moon.
(b) An inescapable truth.
(c) An adoring public.
(d) A lethal sun.
11. What does Leto learn from the Tleilaxu in regard to the Ixians?
(a) The Ixians are planning to attack Onn.
(b) The Ixians have kidnapped Siona.
(c) The Ixians are close to producing a clone.
(d) The Ixians are recalling Noree.
12. As Leto draws closer to becoming a sandworm, what does Leto find it harder to be?
13. After leaving the Guard mess and arriving at his citadel quarters, who does Idaho find inside his chamber?
14. When Siona and Idaho land in Onn, what does Siona ask if Idaho would be offended by?
(a) Being Siona's friend.
(b) Being Leto's pawn.
(c) Being Siona's lover.
(d) Being Idaho's stud.
15. What does Nayla inform Moneo of during their meeting at the Citadel?
(a) Leto's grand plan.
(b) Idaho's destruction.
(c) Siona's survival.
(d) Noree's betrayal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Siona learn from the effect of the weather pattern on Leto?
2. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what does Leto admit that he misses the most since his metamorphosis?
3. When Siona questions Leto in the desert about her special place in the breeding program, what matters according to Leto?
4. What does Leto suspect Moneo harbors in Moneo's private room?
5. How does Leto travel to his first meeting with Siona since her banishment?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)