|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 310-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first blast in Onn occur?
(a) Outside the Ixian embassy.
(b) Outside Noree's room.
(c) Outside Leto's fortress.
(d) Outside the catacombs.
2. When Nayla writes directly to Leto predicting violence, who does Nayla name as the ringleader?
3. As Leto and Siona make their way into the desert to begin Siona's test, how does the flatness and barrenness of the desert make Siona feel?
4. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what is Leto encouraged by?
(a) Siona's strength.
(b) Siona's fear.
(c) Siona's doubts.
(d) Siona's courage.
5. When Siona and Idaho land in Onn, what does Siona ask if Idaho would be offended by?
(a) Being Siona's friend.
(b) Being Siona's lover.
(c) Being Idaho's stud.
(d) Being Leto's pawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Noree's discussion with Leto regarding Leto's coming death and the new way of life that will reign, Noree smiles at Leto and says that women can make decisions. What decision does Noree make?
2. Why does Leto deny clemency to nine historians in 2116?
3. What is Siyanoq?
4. What is the practice of Taquiyya?
5. According to Siona, who is good at inspiring new rebel recruits?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)