|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 310-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Idaho is killed in the catacombs, what does Leto order Moneo to do?
(a) Report the death to the people.
(b) Order a new Idaho.
(c) Take the blame for Idaho's death.
(d) Hide the body.
2. When Nayla writes directly to Leto predicting violence, who does Nayla name as the ringleader?
3. What happens in the desert after Siona tastes the spice?
(a) It begins to snow.
(b) A windstorm begins.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) Night falls.
4. What is known as the most valuable substance known to humankind?
5. As Leto shares survival tips in the desert with Siona, what does Leto fail to convey to Siona?
(a) Her future success.
(b) Her dire vulnerability.
(c) Her lack of preparation.
(d) Her future failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Idaho tries to stab Moneo, Moneo remarks that Leto has been breeding Idahos for a long time. How does Moneo characterize this particular Idaho?
2. Why does Idaho only carry a knife?
3. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what shocks Siona about Leto?
4. As Leto is questioning Idaho's longevity, who does Leto advise Idaho to trust?
5. When talking with Idaho at the Citadel about Leto, what does Moneo compare Leto's moods to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)