|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 127-173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Leto II to peer back through the "veils of time"?
(a) The Truthsayer's Potion.
(b) The Wisdom of Old.
(c) The Golden Path.
(d) The Crystal Ball.
2. What does Leto conceal from Moneo about Siona?
(a) Siona is about to be killed.
(b) Siona is not actually Moneo's daughter.
(c) Siona is about to become Leto's wife.
(d) Siona has a special genetic gift.
3. During the Great Sharing, where do the elite view the God Emperor from?
(a) The outer circle.
(b) Alongside the runway.
(c) A ring of spires.
(d) The balconied apartments.
4. During the discussion between Siona and Kobat, what does Siona reveal?
(a) Siona is afraid of being caught.
(b) Siona wishes to become a martyr.
(c) Siona has long admired Kobat.
(d) Siona is sure the Worm knows who the rebels are.
5. What group is the major source of information on Arrakis?
(a) The Museum Fremen.
(b) The Royal Guard.
(c) The Imperial Guard.
(d) The Truthsayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two signs of the Worm?
2. What does this new Idaho teach the Guard members?
3. According to Leto, what is true about all religions?
4. What is the purpose of Onn?
5. When first breaking in a new Idaho, what does Leto determine?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)