|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 310-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Leto's predictions of the future, who will follow once the deadly sandworms reign again?
(d) Leto III.
2. Who does Idaho remember as being his best friend?
3. As Moneo and Leto are alone in the Citadel going over wedding arrangements, what about Leto awes Moneo?
(a) Leto's emotional pain.
(b) Leto's wedding plans.
(c) Noree's willingness to marry Leto.
(d) Leto's ruthlessness.
4. As Idaho strides from the Guard mess to his citadel quarters, Idaho is angry. Why?
(a) Leto orders Idaho to continue his stud duties.
(b) Leto orders Idaho to stay away from Noree.
(c) Leto orders Idaho to kill Moneo.
(d) Leto orders the Fish Speakers to test Idaho's loyalty.
5. Who ambushes Leto's procession as they prepare to cross the Idaho River?
(a) The Face Dancers.
(b) The Imperial Guard.
(c) The Shape Changers.
(d) The Museum Fremen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Imperial Guard picks up Idaho from the featureless room in Onn, where are they taking Idaho?
2. Leto explains to Idaho that the Tleilaxu hold something of great value hostage, which is why the Tleilaxu feel immune. What do they hold hostage?
3. Laying awake one night, Leto realizes he must take a safari journey. Where must Leto go?
4. As Leto and Noree are watching the Face Dancers perform, Moneo arrives. Why is Moneo furious with Leto?
5. After Idaho is killed in the catacombs, what does Leto order Moneo to do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)