|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leto expresses concern that the new Idaho is subdued four days into his adjustment, what does Moneo give as the reason for Idaho's subdued mood?
(a) Idaho is homesick.
(b) Idaho is lonely.
(c) Idaho has been busy nights with the Guard.
(d) Idaho hasn't been able to sleep soundly.
2. What is the new Idaho?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A mirage.
(c) A ghola.
(d) A robot.
3. What does word received from Yake reveal?
(a) Leto will be imprisoned for crimes against humanity.
(b) Leto will be removed from office.
(c) Leto will be eliminated before reaching Onn.
(d) Leto will soon be at war with Ix.
4. The city of Onn is built on the former Tanzerouft. What was Tanzerouft known as?
(a) The Land of Joy.
(b) The Land of Plenty.
(c) The Land of Want.
(d) The Land of Terror.
5. How does Leto think of humanity?
(a) As a beautiful supportive system.
(b) As his only child.
(c) As a bug to be squashed.
(d) As a hindrance to true knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anteac fear is Idaho's true character?
2. What does Leto dislike creating?
3. As Moneo marches alongside Leto in the morning light of their peregrination to Onn, Leto reads Moneo's mind. What does Leto reassure Moneo of?
4. What does Leto conceal from Moneo about Siona?
5. What is the Welbeck Abridgement?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)