|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Welbeck Abridgement?
(a) An assessment of the empire.
(b) A mission statement by the ruling class.
(c) An architectural strategy.
(d) A historical account of the empire.
2. Who are Tertius, Anteac, and Luyseval?
(a) Imperial Guard soldiers.
(c) Rebel spies.
(d) Combat specialists.
3. What makes up the Arrakian three-mode transportation system?
(a) Air/space, suspensors, and horse.
(b) Foot, suspensors, and air/space.
(c) Air/space, bike, and horse.
(d) Horse, suspensors, and foot.
4. According to the newly uncovered journals, how long ago was Leto born?
(a) 2,000 years ago.
(b) 200 years ago.
(c) 3,000 years ago.
(d) 300 years ago.
5. According to Leto's predictions of the future, when Leto dies and returns to the sand, what will Leto become?
(a) A new source of spice.
(b) A new source of melange.
(c) A new source of oil.
(d) A new sandworm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the story, when Idaho is killed, whose name does Idaho call out?
2. Who translates the newly uncovered findings?
3. When the rebels meet in a storage chamber beneath Onn, how many rebels are present?
4. After Idaho is killed in the catacombs, what does Leto order Moneo to do?
5. What does word received from Yake reveal?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)