|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moneo daydreams about one day lying in the mausoleum, what does Moneo refocus on?
(a) His daughter's future.
(b) The Golden Path.
(c) The coming revolution.
(d) The rebel base.
2. At the very beginning of the story, what do the newly uncovered findings shed light on?
(a) The Scattering.
(b) The Illumination.
(c) The future.
(d) The past.
3. Who is Othwi Yake?
(a) The consul general.
(b) The Ixian president.
(c) Acting head of the Ixian embassy.
(d) Legal aide to the Ixian ambassador.
4. What allows Leto II to peer back through the "veils of time"?
(a) The Golden Path.
(b) The Crystal Ball.
(c) The Truthsayer's Potion.
(d) The Wisdom of Old.
5. According to the newly uncovered journals, how long ago was Leto born?
(a) 3,000 years ago.
(b) 300 years ago.
(c) 200 years ago.
(d) 2,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Idaho about his treatment the first night he is in Onn?
2. Why does Leto only have female armies?
3. When Leto expresses concern that the new Idaho is subdued four days into his adjustment, what does Moneo give as the reason for Idaho's subdued mood?
4. Who is Iyo Kobat?
5. Who translates the newly uncovered findings?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)