Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Griet's family respond to Pieter's surprising them?
2. What was the most important thing to Vermeer?
3. Catharina was willing to sell out the fidelity in her marriage for ___________.
4. What is the name of one of Griet's sons?
5. Vermeer was using Griet for_____________.
What role does dissatisfaction play in the lives of the main characters in the novel? How and why is Griet dissatisfied? How does she show this?
What are the main differences between Griet's family's home and the Vermeers' home? What are the main differences between the members of the two families?
At what point does the novel experience a climax? How does Chevalier build up to the climax of the novel?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)