Quiz: 1664, Pages 73 - 94
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who told Vermeer that he should paint Griet?
a) Van Ruijven.
2. If Griet were to choose Pieter the Son, what would she lose?
3. When Griet arrived home after the plague, where did her parents sit to meet her?
a) In the living room.
b) Near the River.
c) Huddled around a fire in the kitchen.
d) On the porch.
4. After the suggestion that he should paint Griet, how did Vermeer act toward her?
5. How many days did it take to prepare the celebration feast...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)