Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, Fonsia counters that it is Weller who is vindictive. In what way?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
4. How does Fonsia explain her son's disinterest in visiting her?
5. What entertainment takes place over the last hand of gin?
How does the poem 'As Leaden as the Aftermath of Wine,' by Alexander Pushkin relate to the play?
How is the game of gin in this play used as a metaphor for life?
How are Weller and Fonsia's ex-spouses similar in nature? How are they different from her father as she remembers him? Is her son the victim of preconceived notions of hers?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)