|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Weller plan to trick Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) By switching the card he plans to discard at the last second.
(b) By discarding a card that he needs.
(c) By knocking.
(d) By discarding a face card.
2. In dealing the last hand of gin in Act 2, Scene 2, what does Weller do differently?
(a) Asks Fonsia to keep score.
(b) Cuts the deck.
(c) Deals himself first.
(d) Deals to Fonsia first.
3. What day does the final scene of the play take place on?
(b) Visitor's day.
(c) 1 week later.
(d) The day after.
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
5. What does Weller accuse Fonsia of doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Of turning him in to the nurses and branding him a trouble-maker.
(b) Of convincing the staff to change Weller's medications.
(c) Of cheating.
(d) Of convincing the staff to send a psychologist out to see Weller.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
2. When is lightning used in the final scene of the play?
3. What ruse does Weller use to get Fonsia to come out and see him on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How did Weller find himself in this Home?
5. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, if Weller could see himself, he would what?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)