Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
a) Their creativity.
b) Their compassion.
c) Their flavorful dishes.
d) Their imaginations.
2. What is Fonsia's son's name?
3. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. What is the dietitian's name?
a) Mr. Jameson.
b) Ms. Cameron.
c) Mr. Jabon.
d) Mrs. Gibran.
5. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
a) By her proper name.
b) By his own nickname.
c) By whatever name comes to mind first.
d) By her nickname.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 1,020 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)