1. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
The lid of a biscuit tin.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
6. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
An advanced case of old age.
7. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
The Presbyterian home.
This section contains 5,399 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)