Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
6. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
7. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
8. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
9. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
10. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
11. How was Fonsia raised?
This section contains 2,202 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)