|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) In her lap.
(b) In her mouth.
(c) Under the ash tray.
(d) Behind her ear.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
(a) Fonsia is of help to him by discarding a card he needs.
(b) He discards the card she needs for gin.
(c) Fonsia knocks and wins the game.
(d) He calls gin, but incorrectly.
3. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Mr. Jameson.
(b) Mrs. Gibran.
(c) Ms. Cameron.
(d) Mr. Jabon.
4. After making the mistake of getting sick, what mistake did Weller make next?
(a) Of getting well.
(b) Of trying to "fix things."
(c) The next mistake Weller made was the mistake of falling in love.
(d) Of going back to work.
5. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
(a) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish all their assets to the home.
(b) Old age homes that require tenants to attend religous services.
(c) Old age homes that require tenants to sign a power of attorney over to the home.
(d) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish their automobiles to the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fonsia, what scared her about her last encounter with Weller?
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
4. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
5. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)