|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. What is Weller's last name?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
(a) He discards the card she needs for gin.
(b) He calls gin, but incorrectly.
(c) Fonsia knocks and wins the game.
(d) Fonsia is of help to him by discarding a card he needs.
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
5. How does Weller use Fonsia's son against her in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To question her honesty.
(b) To underscore her wealth.
(c) To underscore her loneliness.
(d) To underscore her abrasiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
2. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who does Weller claim to be talking to when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)