|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Under the ash tray.
(b) Behind her ear.
(c) In her mouth.
(d) In her lap.
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they want him back in the business.
(b) That they were unethical.
(c) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(d) That they were trouble.
3. What day does the final scene of the play take place on?
(b) 1 week later.
(c) Visitor's day.
(d) The day after.
4. Weller describes what as being the worst feeling of his life?
(a) His divorce proceedings.
(b) His losing streak.
(c) A kind of panic attack.
(d) His first week in the Home.
5. Weller says he would have knocked Fonsia's teeth in had she done to him what she did to her spouse. What is her response?
(a) She would have had him thrown in jail.
(b) She would never have given him the chance.
(c) Asks if this is why his first wife left him.
(d) He wouldn't dare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. What signs does Weller show of possibly having a heart attack?
3. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
4. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)