|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
(a) Cribbage and Solitaire.
(b) Pinochle and Rummy.
(c) Pinochle and Solitaire.
(d) Poker and Gin.
2. Who was Ty Cobb?
(a) A basketball player.
(b) A musician.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A football player.
3. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Texas hold 'em.
(d) Five card draw.
4. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. What is a 'leg' considered in scoring gin?
(a) The difference between the dealer's score and the leader's score.
(b) The carryover of points from one game to the next.
(c) The difference between the winner's score and the other player's score.
(d) The difference between the score winning the game and the score of the next highest player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
2. What lie does Weller, through guess work, discover?
3. According to Fonsia, what scared her about her last encounter with Weller?
4. What exclamation by Fonsia does Act 2, Scene 1 end with?
5. Why does Fonsia think Weller wants to meet her on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)