|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
(c) Crying fits.
(d) The demands of raising her family.
2. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
3. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
(a) Uses him an example of a possible 'play mate.'
(b) Uses him as an example of a well-fed tenant.
(c) Uses him as an example of a content retiree.
(d) Uses him as an example of a possible suitor.
4. Where does Fonsia's son live?
5. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Divine Intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids does Weller have?
2. What card does Weller claim Fonsia fed him in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
4. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
5. When is lightning used in the final scene of the play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)