|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what threat brings Fonsia to the card table?
(a) The threat of rain.
(b) The threat of another magicial performace.
(c) The threat of interacting with the other 'glassy eyed' tenants.
(d) The threat of gospel hour.
2. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
(a) That she would forget the office number.
(b) That she would call someone by the wrong name.
(c) That she would misspell a word.
(d) That she would forget her key.
3. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) 1 month after the day of the first scene.
(b) 1 week after the day of the first scene.
(c) 1 day after the day of the first scene.
(d) 3 days after the day of the first scene.
4. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, if Weller could see himself, he would what?
(a) He "wouldn't act this way."
(b) He "would quit playing cards altogether."
(c) He "would go send himself to bed."
(d) He "would call a doctor."
5. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
(a) The boredom.
(b) The spring weather.
(c) The welfare beurocracy.
(d) His temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Weller give Fonsia in the final hand, that he claims to know she needs?
2. Why does Fonsia think Weller wants to meet her on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
4. What illness put Weller in the convalescent home?
5. Fonsia has how many siblings?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)