|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Weller's business?
(a) Weller gave his business to his sons.
(b) Weller was bought out of his business by his partners.
(c) Weller was thrown out of his business by his partners.
(d) Weller's business was shut down by the state.
2. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
(a) His son.
(c) His ex-wife.
3. How was Fonsia raised?
(a) As an 'old time Methodist.'
(b) As an Orthodox Jew.
(c) As a Southern Baptist.
(d) As a 'stoic Presbyterian.'
4. What is Fonsia's nickname?
5. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
(a) Celery root.
(b) Creamed corn.
(c) Stewed tomatoes.
(d) Boiled spinach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Fonsia have to look up for twenty-five years?
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. What remark does Weller make in Act 2, Scene 2 that Fonsia considers the most insulting remark she has heard in her life?
4. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
5. How was Weller possibly a dishonest business man?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)