|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 2, what is it that she likes about Weller?
(a) His intellect.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His sarcasm.
(d) His stories.
2. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
(a) The demands of raising her family.
(d) Crying fits.
3. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
(a) That her doctor is the best money can buy.
(b) That there is nothing wrong with welfare doctors.
(c) That she is not on welfare.
(d) That she can take care of herself.
4. What signs does Weller show of possibly having a heart attack?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He stumbles and holds his right arm.
(c) He clutches his chest.
(d) His face turns red and he passes out.
5. Where does Fonsia's son live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weller accuse Fonsia of doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
3. After making the mistake of getting sick, what mistake did Weller make next?
4. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
5. What is Weller's response to Fonsia's winning the last hand of gin in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)