|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
(a) 4 hours after Act 1.
(b) 1 day after Act 1.
(c) 1 week after Act 1.
(d) 1 month after Act 1.
2. When it comes to men, Fonsia admits that she's been what?
(a) Had to outsmart them.
(c) Been unhappy.
(d) Worn the pants.
3. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
(a) That she would forget her key.
(b) That she would misspell a word.
(c) That she would call someone by the wrong name.
(d) That she would forget the office number.
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
5. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Divine Intervention.
(d) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller's reaction of gin being called in the final hand in the play?
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Weller attribute the winning streak to?
4. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
5. What entertainment takes place over the last hand of gin?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)