|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Eating issues.
(c) Psychotic episodes.
(d) Heart problems.
2. How old is Fonsia's son?
3. Why does Weller throw the score card to the ground in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because Fonsia stands up for herself.
(b) Because Fonsia knocked again.
(c) Because he can't remember the score and it doesn't matter anyhow.
(d) Because he has yet to win a single hand.
4. Who does Weller claim to be talking to when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To his 'little man.'.
(b) To his 'shadow.'.
(c) To 'the god of Gin.'.
(d) To his 'angel.'.
5. How did Weller lose his savings?
(a) He spent his savings on trying to reconnect with his family.
(c) He became ill.
(d) He spent his savings in trying to win back his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon losing the second game, Weller becomes upset and starts collecting cards. What does he forget to do?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, how does Fonsia drive home the example of Weller always having to be 'the victim of bad luck,' as opposed to accepting his mistakes?
3. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
4. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
5. How is the second hand of the second game won in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)