|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ty Cobb?
(a) A football player.
(b) A musician.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A basketball player.
2. What did Fonsia do with the Ash Street house?
(a) She gave it to the Presbyterian church.
(b) She gave it to her son.
(c) She sold it.
(d) She gave over the management of it to her son.
3. Fonsia wins a hand of gin that Weller would have won had he knocked. What card is she waiting for that eventually wins her the hand?
(a) The four of diamonds.
(b) A queen.
(c) An ace.
(d) The wild card.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, who does Weller claim gave Fonsia the card she needed?
(c) The Devil.
(d) His little man.
5. Where does Fonsia's son live?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
2. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
3. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
4. Weller describes what as being the worst feeling of his life?
5. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)