|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Divine Intervention.
(b) Mind reading.
2. How long was Weller in the Bel Air convalescent home?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2.5 years.
(c) 1/2 year.
(d) 2 years.
3. How does Weller create some levity in the middle of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) By doing some card tricks..
(b) By going into a tirade about the poor, drunken, condition of the Home.
(c) By dancing in the rain.
(d) By beating the furniture with his cane.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Weller accuse Fonsia of doing by coming out to the porch when she knew it was a ruse?
(a) Manipulating him.
(b) Trying to find more things to tattle on him for.
(c) Mocking him.
(d) Trying to beat him at gin.
5. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How was Weller possibly a dishonest business man?
3. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, who does Weller claim gave Fonsia the card she needed?
5. Weller says he would have knocked Fonsia's teeth in had she done to him what she did to her spouse. What is her response?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)