|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Fonsia have to look up for twenty-five years?
2. What does Weller believe the staff of the Home stole from him?
(a) His Social Security check.
(b) His prescriptions.
(c) His cash.
(d) A three hundred dollar watch.
3. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(a) Canned vegetables.
(c) One's funeral arrangements.
(d) The gospel hour.
4. What illness put Weller in the convalescent home?
(b) A stroke.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) A heart attack.
5. What is the first move of the gin game?
(a) The dealer turns over a card from the stack.
(b) The dealer discards one card.
(c) The player randomly selects a card from the stack.
(d) The player discards one card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What ruse does Weller use to get Fonsia to come out and see him on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the Extended Family?
4. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
5. Fonsia has how many siblings?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)