|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fonsia's son do to create a fissure in their relationship?
(a) Decided to search for his father.
(b) Cashed out Fonsia's retirement accounts.
(c) Took over the Ash St. house, forcing Fonsia into retirement.
(d) He sold the Ash St. house.
2. When it comes to men, Fonsia admits that she's been what?
(a) Been unhappy.
(b) Worn the pants.
(d) Had to outsmart them.
3. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
(a) "May the best woman win."
(b) "I've got a good one, too."
(c) "Good, it's about time."
(d) "I hope you win."
4. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(a) His new wife.
(b) The court.
(d) His parents.
5. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
(a) That she would misspell a word.
(b) That she would forget her key.
(c) That she would forget the office number.
(d) That she would call someone by the wrong name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Weller claim Fonsia fed him in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Weller says he would have knocked Fonsia's teeth in had she done to him what she did to her spouse. What is her response?
3. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. Why does Fonsia think Weller wants to meet her on the porch in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. At the start of the first hand in Act 1, Scene 2, Fonsia claims gin has what effect on her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)