|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
(a) That she is not on welfare.
(b) That there is nothing wrong with welfare doctors.
(c) That she can take care of herself.
(d) That her doctor is the best money can buy.
2. According to Weller, Fonsia makes harsh judgments. How does he feel that she's judged him?
(a) Made him out to be a potential murderer.
(b) Made him out to be a hopeless sinner.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Made him out to be crazy.
3. Fonsia has how many siblings?
(a) 3 siblings.
(b) 4 siblings.
(c) 1 sibling.
(d) 2 siblings.
4. What did Fonsia do with the Ash Street house?
(a) She sold it.
(b) She gave over the management of it to her son.
(c) She gave it to her son.
(d) She gave it to the Presbyterian church.
5. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The gin part of the game.
(b) The discarding part of the game.
(c) The winning part of the game
(d) The knocking part of the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, according to Fonsia, every second breath of Weller's has to be what?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Fonsia's first reaction to Weller getting the cards?
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia criticizes Weller for what?
5. What is Weller's last name?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)