|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, according to Fonsia, every second breath of Weller's has to be what?
(c) A curse.
(d) An insult.
2. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers"yummy" medicine.
(b) Offers "our" medicine.
(c) Offers "her" medicine.
(d) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who does Weller claim gave Fonsia the card she needed?
(b) His little man.
(c) The Devil.
4. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Mrs. Gibran.
(b) Ms. Cameron.
(c) Mr. Jameson.
(d) Mr. Jabon.
5. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By drawing the card she needed on the first draw.
(b) By passing.
(c) By receiving the perfect hand.
(d) By knocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
2. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
3. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
4. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
5. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)