|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(d) Larry Jr.
2. Who was Ty Cobb?
(a) A musician.
(b) A football player.
(c) A basketball player.
(d) A baseball player.
3. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Heart problems.
(b) Eating issues.
(c) Psychotic episodes.
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
5. According to Fonsia, why does she acquiesce and play a game of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because she didn't want to interact with the Extended Family.
(b) Because it might shut Weller up.
(c) Because Weller would only pester her until she played.
(d) Because the Sunshine Ladies were running late.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
2. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
3. What inconsequential mistake in her card playing does Weller bring to Fonsia's attention?
4. What compliment does Weller make to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)