|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(d) Lung Cancer.
2. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their imaginations.
(b) Their creativity.
(c) Their flavorful dishes.
(d) Their compassion.
3. Why does Fonsia think Weller might have gone crazy?
(a) Because he was watching the TV.
(b) Because it appeared he was hiding behind the couch.
(c) Because it appeared he was singing happy birthday to no one in particular.
(d) Because he was dressed so badly.
4. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
5. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
(a) Fonsia's mother considered card playing gambling, and would have looked down upon it.
(b) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a sin, and would have looked down upon it.
(c) Fonsia's mother considered card playing below their station, and would have looked down upon it.
(d) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a man's game, and would have looked down upon it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home?
2. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
3. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
4. What is the score of the first hand played?
5. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)