|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fonsia has how many siblings?
(a) 3 siblings.
(b) 1 sibling.
(c) 4 siblings.
(d) 2 siblings.
2. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
(a) Looking at Fonsia's cards.
(b) Dealing her an extra card.
(c) Reshuffling the hand.
(d) Discarding a point card.
3. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
(a) Old age homes that require tenants to sign a power of attorney over to the home.
(b) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish all their assets to the home.
(c) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish their automobiles to the home.
(d) Old age homes that require tenants to attend religous services.
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(a) Canned vegetables.
(b) The gospel hour.
(d) One's funeral arrangements.
5. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their creativity.
(b) Their imaginations.
(c) Their compassion.
(d) Their flavorful dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia wins a hand of gin that Weller would have won had he knocked. What card is she waiting for that eventually wins her the hand?
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what threat brings Fonsia to the card table?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
5. What exclamation by Fonsia does Act 2, Scene 1 end with?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)