|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
(a) That she would forget her key.
(b) That she would misspell a word.
(c) That she would forget the office number.
(d) That she would call someone by the wrong name.
2. Why does Weller seek out Fonsia at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) To tell her his watch was found by the police.
(b) To apologize to her.
(c) To tell her that her family is there to see her.
(d) To check on her condition.
3. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(b) One's funeral arrangements.
(c) Canned vegetables.
(d) The gospel hour.
4. What is Weller's reaction to the televangelist?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He dismisses him with a wave.
(c) He prays.
(d) He gives him the finger.
5. Who was Ty Cobb?
(a) A musician.
(b) A baseball player.
(c) A football player.
(d) A basketball player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
2. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, she isn't being tough, but is instead what?
4. What is the first move of the gin game?
5. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)