|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(b) That they were unethical.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they want him back in the business.
2. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
(c) Sufficient staff.
(d) Decent conversation.
3. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
(a) To start playing seriously.
(b) To start keeping score herself.
(c) To beat him without letting him score a single point.
(d) To stop playing.
4. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) 1 day after the day of the first scene.
(b) 1 week after the day of the first scene.
(c) 3 days after the day of the first scene.
(d) 1 month after the day of the first scene.
5. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
(b) Offers "her" medicine.
(c) Offers "our" medicine.
(d) Offers"yummy" medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where does Fonsia's son live?
3. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
4. What promise does Weller quickly break in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Weller's temper raises what concern for Fonsia?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)