|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller describes what as being the worst feeling of his life?
(a) His first week in the Home.
(b) A kind of panic attack.
(c) His losing streak.
(d) His divorce proceedings.
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
(a) 1 month after Act 1.
(b) 1 day after Act 1.
(c) 1 week after Act 1.
(d) 4 hours after Act 1.
4. What kind of work did Fonsia do before retiring?
(c) Apartment manager.
5. According to Fonsia, why does she acquiesce and play a game of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because the Sunshine Ladies were running late.
(b) Because she didn't want to interact with the Extended Family.
(c) Because Weller would only pester her until she played.
(d) Because it might shut Weller up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
2. What is Weller's reaction to the televangelist?
3. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
4. What is the dietitian's name?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia teasingly says what to Weller?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)