|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fonsia's nickname?
2. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Divine Intervention.
(d) Mind reading.
3. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
4. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(a) The gospel hour.
(c) One's funeral arrangements.
(d) Canned vegetables.
5. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
(a) Uses him as an example of a possible suitor.
(b) Uses him as an example of a content retiree.
(c) Uses him as an example of a well-fed tenant.
(d) Uses him an example of a possible 'play mate.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
3. Fonsia has how many siblings?
4. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)