|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, she isn't being tough, but is instead what?
(a) Being fair.
(c) Fed up.
(d) Not feeling hospitable.
2. According to Fonsia, what scared her about her last encounter with Weller?
(a) Weller's throwing of the card table.
(b) Weller's yelling.
(c) Weller's red face.
(d) Weller's language.
3. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
(a) To sit on.
(b) To swat at Weller with.
(c) To sort her cards on.
(d) To prop up her back.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
(a) Call a nurse.
(b) Call her son.
(c) Throw the cards away.
(d) Call the police.
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(b) Lung Cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
3. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
5. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)