|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
2. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
(a) The spring weather.
(b) His temper.
(c) The boredom.
(d) The welfare beurocracy.
3. Who was Ty Cobb?
(a) A musician.
(b) A basketball player.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A football player.
4. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(b) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(c) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(d) 10 foot square boxes.
5. How was Fonsia raised?
(a) As an Orthodox Jew.
(b) As a Southern Baptist.
(c) As an 'old time Methodist.'
(d) As a 'stoic Presbyterian.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
2. What is the dietitian's name?
3. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
4. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)