|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fonsia's last name?
2. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
(a) That she is too thin and doesn't eat enough.
(b) That she is suicidal.
(c) That she is bored.
(d) That she is deaf.
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(b) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(c) 10 foot square boxes.
(d) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
4. What score does Fonsia win the fourth hand of gin with in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, according to Fonsia, every second breath of Weller's has to be what?
(b) A curse.
(c) An insult.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
2. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
3. According to Fonsia, why does she acquiesce and play a game of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What card does Weller claim Fonsia fed him in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the dietitian's name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)