|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
2. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
(a) An old shoe.
(b) A hub cap.
(c) The side of the porch.
(d) The lid of a biscuit tin.
3. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were unethical.
(b) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(c) That they want him back in the business.
(d) That they were trouble.
4. What one subject does Mrs. Leala want to discuss?
(a) Her plans for going to the Presbyterian Home.
(b) Only her son William.
(c) Only food.
(d) Only her funeral arrangements.
5. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mind reading.
(c) Divine Intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
2. What is the name of the home?
3. What does Weller refer to as "dumb Gin"?
4. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
5. Weller draws what insult from the following statement by Fonsia: "I can't help it"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)