|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were unethical.
(b) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they want him back in the business.
3. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Eating issues.
(b) Heart problems.
(c) Psychotic episodes.
4. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
(a) Because of the number of stops.
(b) Because of headwinds.
(c) Because there are always more people going that direction.
(d) Because you get one more Hollywood in LA.
5. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
(a) That she can take care of herself.
(b) That her doctor is the best money can buy.
(c) That there is nothing wrong with welfare doctors.
(d) That she is not on welfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
2. How many kids does Weller have?
3. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Weller attribute the winning streak to?
5. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)