|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
(a) Making bigoted remarks.
(b) Kicking the furniture.
(d) Holding his chest.
2. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
(a) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a sin, and would have looked down upon it.
(b) Fonsia's mother considered card playing below their station, and would have looked down upon it.
(c) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a man's game, and would have looked down upon it.
(d) Fonsia's mother considered card playing gambling, and would have looked down upon it.
3. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers "her" medicine.
(b) Offers"yummy" medicine.
(c) Offers "our" medicine.
(d) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
4. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
(a) That Fonsia is getting a big head.
(b) That Fonsia isn't even trying.
(c) That Fonsia is carrying high cards.
(d) That Fonsia isn't happy about winning.
5. What is Weller's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
2. What is Weller's reaction to the televangelist?
3. Weller's temper raises what concern for Fonsia?
4. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
5. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)