|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The English basis.
(b) The Hollywood basis.
(c) The Kansis Style.
(d) The Omaha method.
2. How is the second hand of the second game won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By Weller, who wins in three rounds.
(b) By Fonsia, who receives a perfect hand.
(c) By Fonsia, who knocks to win.
(d) By Weller, who receives a perfect hand.
3. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
(a) "I hope you win."
(b) "Good, it's about time."
(c) "May the best woman win."
(d) "I've got a good one, too."
4. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
(a) Old age homes that require tenants to attend religous services.
(b) Old age homes that require tenants to sign a power of attorney over to the home.
(c) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish their automobiles to the home.
(d) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish all their assets to the home.
5. What is Fonsia's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home?
2. Fonsia has how many siblings?
3. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
4. Upon losing the second game, Weller becomes upset and starts collecting cards. What does he forget to do?
5. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)