|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Calvinist home.
(c) The Lutheran home.
(d) The Presbyterian home.
3. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The gin part of the game.
(b) The winning part of the game
(c) The knocking part of the game.
(d) The discarding part of the game.
4. Upon losing the second game, Weller becomes upset and starts collecting cards. What does he forget to do?
(a) He forgets to count his own hand.
(b) He forgets to collect all the cards.
(c) He forgets to enter Fonsia's full score.
(d) He forgets to credit Fonsia her points toward the next game.
5. What is Weller's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Weller attribute the winning streak to?
2. Weller draws what insult from the following statement by Fonsia: "I can't help it"?
3. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
4. After losing the first hand of only their second game, Weller is no longer concerned about what?
5. What is Fonsia's last name?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)