|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(b) The court.
(c) His new wife.
(d) His parents.
2. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
(a) Discarding the ace of spades.
(b) Drawing to an inside straight.
(c) Playing with joker's wild.
(d) Betting on the draw.
3. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
(a) By calling gin and leaving the hand open, and having nothing to discard.
(b) By being dealt the perfect hand and calling gin immediately.
(c) By picking up Weller's discarded Jack and calling gin.
(d) By trapping Weller with high cards and knocking.
4. What is Fonsia's nickname?
5. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) 1 day after the day of the first scene.
(b) 3 days after the day of the first scene.
(c) 1 month after the day of the first scene.
(d) 1 week after the day of the first scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
2. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
3. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
5. In Weller's rage, he confirms having what health condition, although he claimed to have no condition in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)