|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fonsia think Weller might have gone crazy?
(a) Because he was dressed so badly.
(b) Because he was watching the TV.
(c) Because it appeared he was singing happy birthday to no one in particular.
(d) Because it appeared he was hiding behind the couch.
2. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
(a) By not paying well enough.
(b) By not providing safes.
(c) By not making theft a firing offense.
(d) By understaffing.
3. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Ms. Cameron.
(b) Mr. Jameson.
(c) Mr. Jabon.
(d) Mrs. Gibran.
4. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
5. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their creativity.
(b) Their flavorful dishes.
(c) Their imaginations.
(d) Their compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
3. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is Fonsia's son's name?
5. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)