|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's son?
2. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
(a) 5 cards.
(b) 4 cards.
(c) 3 cards.
(d) 2 cards.
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(b) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(c) 10 foot square boxes.
(d) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
4. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Lutheran home.
(b) The Catholic home.
(c) The Presbyterian home.
(d) The Calvinist home.
5. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
(b) They have a combative relationsip.
(c) They have lost touch with one another.
(d) They have a mistrusting relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
3. In this game of gin, what is 'knocking'?
4. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
5. After losing the first hand of only their second game, Weller is no longer concerned about what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)