|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
2. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
(a) Because of the number of stops.
(b) Because of headwinds.
(c) Because you get one more Hollywood in LA.
(d) Because there are always more people going that direction.
3. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
(a) That Fonsia is carrying high cards.
(b) That Fonsia is getting a big head.
(c) That Fonsia isn't happy about winning.
(d) That Fonsia isn't even trying.
4. What is Fonsia's nickname?
5. How many points does Weller post in the first game in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the first move of the gin game?
3. Fonsia has how many siblings?
4. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
5. What is it in Act 1, Scene 2 that makes Fonsia dizzy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)