|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
(a) Sufficient staff.
(c) Decent conversation.
2. What is Fonsia's nickname?
3. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The winning part of the game
(b) The knocking part of the game.
(c) The gin part of the game.
(d) The discarding part of the game.
4. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
5. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
2. How many kids does Weller have?
3. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
4. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
5. After losing the first hand of only their second game, Weller is no longer concerned about what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)