|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
(a) That she is bored.
(b) That she is suicidal.
(c) That she is too thin and doesn't eat enough.
(d) That she is deaf.
2. What three cards does Weller need to win at the end of Act 1?
(a) Any ace.
(b) Any 5, any 6, or the 7 of Clubs.
(c) Any 2 or the King of Clubs.
(d) Only the 7of Clubs.
3. What is Fonsia's last name?
4. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
(a) Because of the number of stops.
(b) Because of headwinds.
(c) Because you get one more Hollywood in LA.
(d) Because there are always more people going that direction.
5. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Five card draw.
(c) Texas hold 'em.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
3. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
4. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
5. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)