|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
(a) Because you get one more Hollywood in LA.
(b) Because of the number of stops.
(c) Because there are always more people going that direction.
(d) Because of headwinds.
2. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Under the ash tray.
(b) In her lap.
(c) Behind her ear.
(d) In her mouth.
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(b) 10 foot square boxes.
(c) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(d) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
4. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
(a) By being dealt the perfect hand and calling gin immediately.
(b) By trapping Weller with high cards and knocking.
(c) By picking up Weller's discarded Jack and calling gin.
(d) By calling gin and leaving the hand open, and having nothing to discard.
5. Where does Fonsia's son live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
3. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
4. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
5. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)