|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. What is Weller's complaint about the family of Gladys Maye?
(a) They're too puritanical.
(b) They're too loud.
(c) They're too large.
(d) They're too stingy.
4. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
(a) Discarding a point card.
(b) Reshuffling the hand.
(c) Dealing her an extra card.
(d) Looking at Fonsia's cards.
5. What is the name of the home?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
5. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)