|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
(a) Fonsia lays down a pair without having gin.
(b) Fonsia tells Weller she has all four aces.
(c) Fonsia lays her cards up face first.
(d) Fonsia calls gin without discarding.
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they want him back in the business.
(b) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they were unethical.
3. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Kansis Style.
(b) The Hollywood basis.
(c) The English basis.
(d) The Omaha method.
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What is the score of the first hand played?
(a) Fonsia 20.
(b) Weller 55.
(c) Weller 42.
(d) Fonsia 42.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. Fonsia has how many siblings?
3. What is Fonsia's son's name?
4. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
5. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)