|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's son?
2. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By knocking.
(b) By discarding what he needed.
(c) By discarding her high cards.
(d) By retaining the Kings.
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a combative relationsip.
(b) They have lost touch with one another.
(c) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
(d) They have a mistrusting relationship.
4. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
5. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Behind her ear.
(b) In her lap.
(c) Under the ash tray.
(d) In her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
2. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
4. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
5. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)