|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(b) That they want him back in the business.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they were unethical.
2. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Behind her ear.
(b) In her lap.
(c) In her mouth.
(d) Under the ash tray.
3. What is Fonsia's last name?
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
(a) Fonsia lays down a pair without having gin.
(b) Fonsia tells Weller she has all four aces.
(c) Fonsia lays her cards up face first.
(d) Fonsia calls gin without discarding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
2. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
3. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
4. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
5. What is Weller's last name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)