|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(a) The court.
(b) His new wife.
(c) His parents.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(b) Texas hold 'em.
(d) Five card draw.
3. How many kids does Weller have?
(a) 1 child.
(b) 2 children.
(c) 4 children.
(d) 3 children.
4. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
(a) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish all their assets to the home.
(b) Old age homes that require tenants to sign a power of attorney over to the home.
(c) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish their automobiles to the home.
(d) Old age homes that require tenants to attend religous services.
5. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(b) That they want him back in the business.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they were unethical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
2. What is the first move of the gin game?
3. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
5. What is the score of the first hand played?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)