|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(b) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(c) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(d) 10 foot square boxes.
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they want him back in the business.
(b) That they were unethical.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
3. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. What is the first move of the gin game?
(a) The player discards one card.
(b) The player randomly selects a card from the stack.
(c) The dealer discards one card.
(d) The dealer turns over a card from the stack.
5. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
4. What is the name of the home?
5. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)