|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids does Weller have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 4 children.
(c) 1 child.
(d) 3 children.
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
4. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
(a) 200 points.
(b) 100 points.
(c) 50 point.
(d) 150 points.
5. Where does Fonsia's son live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the score of the first hand played?
2. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
3. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
4. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
5. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)