|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Weller's last name?
2. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
3. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case writer's block.
(b) An advanced case of hum bug.
(c) An advanced case of old age.
(d) An advanced case of tooth decay.
4. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
5. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Presbyterian home.
(b) The Catholic home.
(c) The Lutheran home.
(d) The Calvinist home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. In this game of gin, what is 'knocking'?
4. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
5. How many kids does Weller have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)