|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(b) An advanced case writer's block.
(c) An advanced case of hum bug.
(d) An advanced case of old age.
2. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Kansis Style.
(b) The Omaha method.
(c) The English basis.
(d) The Hollywood basis.
3. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(c) Lung Cancer.
4. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
5. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Presbyterian home.
(b) The Catholic home.
(c) The Lutheran home.
(d) The Calvinist home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first move of the gin game?
2. What is Weller's last name?
3. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
4. What is Fonsia's son's name?
5. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)