|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. Fonsia has how many siblings?
(a) 1 sibling.
(b) 3 siblings.
(c) 2 siblings.
(d) 4 siblings.
3. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
4. Where does Fonsia's son live?
5. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) In her mouth.
(b) Under the ash tray.
(c) In her lap.
(d) Behind her ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
5. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)