|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(c) Lung Cancer.
2. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By discarding her high cards.
(b) By retaining the Kings.
(c) By knocking.
(d) By discarding what he needed.
3. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
(a) 100 points.
(b) 200 points.
(c) 50 point.
(d) 150 points.
4. What is Fonsia's son's name?
5. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Kansis Style.
(b) The Hollywood basis.
(c) The English basis.
(d) The Omaha method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
2. What is Fonsia's last name?
3. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
4. Fonsia has how many siblings?
5. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)