|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By retaining the Kings.
(b) By discarding her high cards.
(c) By discarding what he needed.
(d) By knocking.
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Kansis Style.
(b) The Hollywood basis.
(c) The English basis.
(d) The Omaha method.
5. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
(a) 100 points.
(b) 50 point.
(c) 150 points.
(d) 200 points.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
2. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
4. How many kids does Weller have?
5. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)