|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
2. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
3. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Kansis Style.
(b) The English basis.
(c) The Hollywood basis.
(d) The Omaha method.
4. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The gin part of the game.
(b) The winning part of the game
(c) The discarding part of the game.
(d) The knocking part of the game.
5. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of old age.
(b) An advanced case of hum bug.
(c) An advanced case writer's block.
(d) An advanced case of tooth decay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
2. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
3. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
4. Fonsia has how many siblings?
5. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)