|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia's son live?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By retaining the Kings.
(b) By knocking.
(c) By discarding her high cards.
(d) By discarding what he needed.
4. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
(a) Cribbage and Solitaire.
(b) Pinochle and Rummy.
(c) Pinochle and Solitaire.
(d) Poker and Gin.
5. According to Weller, what is the one sin in card playing?
(a) Playing with joker's wild.
(b) Drawing to an inside straight.
(c) Discarding the ace of spades.
(d) Betting on the draw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
2. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
3. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
4. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)