|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
(a) 5 cards.
(b) 3 cards.
(c) 2 cards.
(d) 4 cards.
2. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(b) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(c) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(d) 10 foot square boxes.
3. How old is Fonsia's son?
4. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(b) Lung Cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids does Weller have?
2. What is Fonsia's son's name?
3. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
4. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
5. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)