|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Under the ash tray.
(b) Behind her ear.
(c) In her lap.
(d) In her mouth.
2. How old is Fonsia's son?
3. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Hollywood basis.
(b) The Omaha method.
(c) The Kansis Style.
(d) The English basis.
4. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
5. What is Fonsia's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
4. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
5. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)