|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
(a) Dealing her an extra card.
(b) Reshuffling the hand.
(c) Looking at Fonsia's cards.
(d) Discarding a point card.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(c) Texas hold 'em.
(d) Five card draw.
3. Where does Fonsia's son live?
4. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a combative relationsip.
(b) They have lost touch with one another.
(c) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
(d) They have a mistrusting relationship.
5. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Under the ash tray.
(b) Behind her ear.
(c) In her lap.
(d) In her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fonsia's last name?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
4. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
5. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)