|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of hum bug.
(b) An advanced case writer's block.
(c) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(d) An advanced case of old age.
2. What is Fonsia's last name?
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
(b) They have a combative relationsip.
(c) They have a mistrusting relationship.
(d) They have lost touch with one another.
4. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 10 foot square boxes.
(b) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(c) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(d) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
5. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Lutheran home.
(b) The Catholic home.
(c) The Presbyterian home.
(d) The Calvinist home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
2. What does Weller blame his relationship with his children on?
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
4. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
5. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)