|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(b) An advanced case writer's block.
(c) An advanced case of old age.
(d) An advanced case of hum bug.
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
(a) Cribbage and Solitaire.
(b) Pinochle and Rummy.
(c) Poker and Gin.
(d) Pinochle and Solitaire.
4. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
5. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
2. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
3. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
4. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How old is Fonsia's son?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)