|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fonsia's last name?
2. What is the name of the home?
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(b) 10 foot square boxes.
(c) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
(d) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
4. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) In her lap.
(b) Under the ash tray.
(c) Behind her ear.
(d) In her mouth.
5. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fonsia's son's name?
2. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
3. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many kids does Weller have?
5. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)