|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. What is Fonsia's last name?
4. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
5. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
2. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
3. How old is Fonsia's son?
4. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
5. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)