|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
2. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(a) Lung Cancer.
3. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
(a) His new wife.
(c) His parents.
(d) The court.
4. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were trouble.
(b) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(c) That they were unethical.
(d) That they want him back in the business.
5. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(b) An advanced case of old age.
(c) An advanced case writer's block.
(d) An advanced case of hum bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the score of the first hand played?
2. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
3. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
4. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
5. What is Fonsia's son's name?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)