|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(b) That they were trouble.
(c) That they want him back in the business.
(d) That they were unethical.
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
4. What is Fonsia's son's name?
5. Fonsia has how many siblings?
(a) 1 sibling.
(b) 3 siblings.
(c) 4 siblings.
(d) 2 siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
2. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
3. What card games is Fonsia familiar with?
4. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)