|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Behind her ear.
(b) In her lap.
(c) In her mouth.
(d) Under the ash tray.
2. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
(a) The discarding part of the game.
(b) The winning part of the game
(c) The knocking part of the game.
(d) The gin part of the game.
3. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(d) Lung Cancer.
4. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
5. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Omaha method.
(b) The English basis.
(c) The Hollywood basis.
(d) The Kansis Style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fonsia's son live?
2. What mistake does Fonsia make in the first hand of the first game that spoils the round?
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
4. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
5. What kept Weller from relocating with his family?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)