|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
2. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of hum bug.
(b) An advanced case of old age.
(c) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(d) An advanced case writer's block.
3. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
(a) The Omaha method.
(b) The English basis.
(c) The Kansis Style.
(d) The Hollywood basis.
4. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
5. What does Weller blame his relationship with his children on?
(a) His work ethic.
(b) The court system.
(c) His parents.
(d) His second wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this game of gin, what is 'knocking'?
2. What is the name of the home?
3. What is the first move of the gin game?
4. What happened to Fonsia's husband?
5. Fonsia has how many siblings?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)