|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Presbyterian home.
(c) The Lutheran home.
(d) The Calvinist home.
2. How old is Fonsia's son?
3. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
4. What happened to Fonsia's husband?
(a) Fonsia's husband and she divorced.
(b) Fonsia's husband abandoned her.
(c) Fonsia's husband died in World War II.
(d) Fonsia's husband died in a plane crash.
5. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By discarding what he needed.
(b) By discarding her high cards.
(c) By retaining the Kings.
(d) By knocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home?
2. How was Fonsia raised?
3. What was the name of Fonsia's husband?
4. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)