|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fonsia misplace her card in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Behind her ear.
(b) In her lap.
(c) In her mouth.
(d) Under the ash tray.
2. What is Fonsia's son's name?
3. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of old age.
(b) An advanced case writer's block.
(c) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(d) An advanced case of hum bug.
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(c) Larry Jr.
5. How old is Fonsia's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
3. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. How many kids does Weller have?
5. What is the score of the first hand played?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)