|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Calvinist home.
(c) The Presbyterian home.
(d) The Lutheran home.
2. How was Fonsia raised?
(a) As an 'old time Methodist.'
(b) As a 'stoic Presbyterian.'
(c) As a Southern Baptist.
(d) As an Orthodox Jew.
3. What is Fonsia's last name?
4. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
5. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
2. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
3. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
4. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
5. Fonsia wins the first gin game by doing what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)