|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fonsia's last name?
2. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Presbyterian home.
(c) The Calvinist home.
(d) The Lutheran home.
3. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
4. How old is Fonsia's son?
5. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Five card draw.
(b) Texas hold 'em.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
4. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
5. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)