|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
(b) Crying fits.
(c) The demands of raising her family.
2. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
(a) That she would forget the office number.
(b) That she would forget her key.
(c) That she would call someone by the wrong name.
(d) That she would misspell a word.
3. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
4. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
(a) To start keeping score herself.
(b) To start playing seriously.
(c) To beat him without letting him score a single point.
(d) To stop playing.
5. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of gin does Fonsia wish to stick to at first?
2. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. What is a 'leg' considered in scoring gin?
5. What one subject does Mrs. Leala want to discuss?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)