|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
(b) Offers "our" medicine.
(c) Offers"yummy" medicine.
(d) Offers "her" medicine.
2. What three cards does Weller need to win at the end of Act 1?
(a) Any 5, any 6, or the 7 of Clubs.
(b) Any 2 or the King of Clubs.
(c) Any ace.
(d) Only the 7of Clubs.
3. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
4. How many kids does Weller have?
(a) 4 children.
(b) 1 child.
(c) 3 children.
(d) 2 children.
5. How does Weller plan to trick Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) By knocking.
(b) By discarding a face card.
(c) By switching the card he plans to discard at the last second.
(d) By discarding a card that he needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worry did Fonsia have when she was working?
2. How old is Fonsia's son?
3. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
5. What is Fonsia's nickname?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)