|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
(a) Holding his chest.
(b) Making bigoted remarks.
(c) Kicking the furniture.
2. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
(a) That her doctor is the best money can buy.
(b) That she can take care of herself.
(c) That there is nothing wrong with welfare doctors.
(d) That she is not on welfare.
3. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
4. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
(a) Because you get one more Hollywood in LA.
(b) Because there are always more people going that direction.
(c) Because of the number of stops.
(d) Because of headwinds.
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, Weller explains how he started enjoying playing gin earlier in life. What context did he play in?
(a) As a traveling salesman.
(b) As a business partner.
(c) As a businessman on business trips.
(d) As a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Fonsia has how many siblings?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
4. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
5. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)