|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Weller claim to be talking to when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To his 'little man.'.
(b) To his 'angel.'.
(c) To 'the god of Gin.'.
(d) To his 'shadow.'.
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. What mistake does Weller make in the card game at the end of Act 1?
(a) Of calling out gin before his hand is completed.
(b) Of discarding a card he needs.
(c) Of calling out the cards he needs.
(d) Of discarding a card he know Fonsia needs.
4. When Weller begins losing his temper at the game, Fonsia threatens what?
(a) To start keeping score herself.
(b) To stop playing.
(c) To start playing seriously.
(d) To beat him without letting him score a single point.
5. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By discarding what he needed.
(b) By discarding her high cards.
(c) By retaining the Kings.
(d) By knocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Weller claim Fonsia fed him in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Weller's last name?
3. How does Weller plan to trick Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
5. What is the name of the home?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)