|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) 1 day after the day of the first scene.
(b) 1 week after the day of the first scene.
(c) 3 days after the day of the first scene.
(d) 1 month after the day of the first scene.
2. Who does Weller claim to be talking to when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To 'the god of Gin.'.
(b) To his 'shadow.'.
(c) To his 'little man.'.
(d) To his 'angel.'.
3. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By receiving the perfect hand.
(b) By passing.
(c) By drawing the card she needed on the first draw.
(d) By knocking.
4. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
(a) 4 hours after Act 1.
(b) 1 day after Act 1.
(c) 1 week after Act 1.
(d) 1 month after Act 1.
5. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
2. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
3. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, if Weller could see himself, he would what?
4. Weller cheats in the first hand by doing what?
5. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)