|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids does Weller have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 3 children.
(c) 4 children.
(d) 1 child.
2. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they were unethical.
(b) That they want him back in the business.
(c) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(d) That they were trouble.
3. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
(a) To prop up her back.
(b) To sort her cards on.
(c) To sit on.
(d) To swat at Weller with.
4. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
(a) That she is too thin and doesn't eat enough.
(b) That she is bored.
(c) That she is suicidal.
(d) That she is deaf.
5. What force does Weller decide is at hand in Fonsia's winning streak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) Divine Intervention.
(d) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fonsia's son live?
2. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
3. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
4. What is Weller's last name?
5. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)