|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Catholic home.
(b) The Lutheran home.
(c) The Calvinist home.
(d) The Presbyterian home.
2. While Weller's face is turning red in frustration, what is Fonsia doing?
(a) Frowning over her cards.
(b) Watching television through the window.
(c) Fiddling with her cards and humming a tune.
(d) Crunching her candy and tapping her foot to a march.
3. What is it in Act 1, Scene 2 that makes Fonsia dizzy?
(a) Her winning streak.
(c) The hot weather.
(d) Lack of sleep.
4. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(b) An advanced case of old age.
(c) An advanced case writer's block.
(d) An advanced case of hum bug.
5. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
2. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
3. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
4. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
5. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)