|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(d) Lung Cancer.
2. What best describes the relationship between Weller and his children?
(a) They have a mistrusting relationship.
(b) They have a combative relationsip.
(c) They have lost touch with one another.
(d) They have a 'fiscal' relationship.
3. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
(a) Holding his chest.
(b) Making bigoted remarks.
(c) Kicking the furniture.
4. Weller's temper raises what concern for Fonsia?
(a) That Weller will start to curse.
(b) That Weller will strike her.
(c) That Weller will begin breaking things.
(d) That Weller will have a stroke.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia teasingly says what to Weller?
(a) "I am an expert!"
(b) "You are just jealous."
(c) "You can't win."
(d) "I just play like an expert."
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia criticizes Weller for what?
4. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
5. After losing the first hand of only their second game, Weller is no longer concerned about what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)