|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, she isn't being tough, but is instead what?
(a) Fed up.
(b) Not feeling hospitable.
(c) Being fair.
2. How could Weller's statement that 'Gin is a relaxing game,' bear out in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Conforming to the action.
(b) In direct contrast to the action.
(c) Perfectly in this scene, but none of the later scenes.
(d) For Fonsia only.
3. What is Weller's last name?
4. When Weller suggests that Fonsia check with her doctor and not a welfare quack, what does she snap back at him?
(a) That she is not on welfare.
(b) That there is nothing wrong with welfare doctors.
(c) That she can take care of herself.
(d) That her doctor is the best money can buy.
5. According to Weller, the Welfare Department allows people to keep how much money?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
3. What word did Fonsia have to look up for twenty-five years?
4. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
5. What one subject does Mrs. Leala want to discuss?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)