|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fonsia win the last hand of gin in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) By knocking.
(b) By Weller knocking.
(c) By getting gin on Weller's discard.
(d) On the draw.
2. According to Fonsia, the staff never offers her 'her' medicine, but instead patronizingly does what?
(a) Offers "our" medicine.
(b) Offers"yummy" medicine.
(c) Offers "her" medicine.
(d) Offers "Honey's" medicine.
3. Fonsia has how many siblings?
(a) 4 siblings.
(b) 3 siblings.
(c) 1 sibling.
(d) 2 siblings.
4. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(b) Lung Cancer.
5. While Weller's face is turning red in frustration, what is Fonsia doing?
(a) Frowning over her cards.
(b) Fiddling with her cards and humming a tune.
(c) Crunching her candy and tapping her foot to a march.
(d) Watching television through the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. As Weller begins losing his temper, he begins yelling. He also begins doing what?
3. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How did Fonsia get over the 'spells' she had after her divorce?
5. What is the dietitian's name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)