|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
(a) 8 foot by 8 foot closets.
(b) 10 foot square boxes.
(c) 12 foot by 12 foot cubes.
(d) 10 foot by 15 foot shoe boxes.
2. Why does Fonsia think Weller might have gone crazy?
(a) Because it appeared he was hiding behind the couch.
(b) Because it appeared he was singing happy birthday to no one in particular.
(c) Because he was dressed so badly.
(d) Because he was watching the TV.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia teasingly says what to Weller?
(a) "I am an expert!"
(b) "You can't win."
(c) "I just play like an expert."
(d) "You are just jealous."
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Weller referring to when he says "a warehouse for the intellectually and emotionally dead."
(a) The State Legislature.
(b) The Hospice Ward.
(c) The Home.
(d) The Senate.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Fonsia's first reaction to Weller getting the cards?
(a) Fonsia's first response is to claim she will win.
(b) Fonsia's first response is to leave.
(c) Fonsia's first response is to pretend to be ill.
(d) Fonsia's first response is to proclaim that she will not play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Home, according to Weller, promote the theft of tenants' goods?
2. According to Weller, how many of his teammates attended Cobb's funeral?
3. Fonsia has how many siblings?
4. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
5. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)