|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. What does the family of Gladys Maye do to Weller that annoys him?
(a) Uses him an example of a possible 'play mate.'
(b) Uses him as an example of a well-fed tenant.
(c) Uses him as an example of a content retiree.
(d) Uses him as an example of a possible suitor.
3. What word did Fonsia have to look up for twenty-five years?
4. What is the minimum number of cards needed for a straight in gin?
(a) 5 cards.
(b) 2 cards.
(c) 4 cards.
(d) 3 cards.
5. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
(a) "I hope you win."
(b) "I've got a good one, too."
(c) "Good, it's about time."
(d) "May the best woman win."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandchildren does Fonsia have?
2. Who was Ty Cobb?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Fonsia criticizes Weller for what?
4. What is the name of the home?
5. How could Weller's statement that 'Gin is a relaxing game,' bear out in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)