|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Weller claim to be talking to when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To his 'little man.'.
(b) To his 'shadow.'.
(c) To 'the god of Gin.'.
(d) To his 'angel.'.
2. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, she isn't being tough, but is instead what?
(a) Being fair.
(c) Fed up.
(d) Not feeling hospitable.
3. Fonsia claims that her mother would have killed her for playing cards. Why is that?
(a) Fonsia's mother considered card playing gambling, and would have looked down upon it.
(b) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a sin, and would have looked down upon it.
(c) Fonsia's mother considered card playing below their station, and would have looked down upon it.
(d) Fonsia's mother considered card playing a man's game, and would have looked down upon it.
4. What exclamation by Fonsia does Act 2, Scene 1 end with?
(a) "Gin, Goddamnit. Gin!"
(b) "Gin. Goodnight!"
(c) "Gin! Gin! Gin!"
(d) "Gin you Jerk!"
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(b) Lung Cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
2. What is the dietitian's name?
3. How does Weller use Fonsia's son against her in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. While Weller's face is turning red in frustration, what is Fonsia doing?
5. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)