|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they want him back in the business.
(b) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they were unethical.
2. What exclamation by Fonsia does Act 2, Scene 1 end with?
(a) "Gin. Goodnight!"
(b) "Gin, Goddamnit. Gin!"
(c) "Gin! Gin! Gin!"
(d) "Gin you Jerk!"
3. What three cards does Weller need to win at the end of Act 1?
(a) Any 5, any 6, or the 7 of Clubs.
(b) Any ace.
(c) Only the 7of Clubs.
(d) Any 2 or the King of Clubs.
4. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(c) Larry Jr.
5. Where does Fonsia's son live?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens when you get too far away from playing gin?
2. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
3. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what threat brings Fonsia to the card table?
5. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)