|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the luckiest person Weller has ever seen play gin?
(b) His son.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. What is the dietitian's name?
(a) Mrs. Gibran.
(b) Mr. Jabon.
(c) Ms. Cameron.
(d) Mr. Jameson.
3. What happened to Fonsia's husband?
(a) Fonsia's husband abandoned her.
(b) Fonsia's husband died in World War II.
(c) Fonsia's husband died in a plane crash.
(d) Fonsia's husband and she divorced.
4. What kind of work did Fonsia do before retiring?
(d) Apartment manager.
5. How many cards are dealt to the player (non-dealer)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it in Act 1, Scene 2 that makes Fonsia dizzy?
2. How old is Fonsia's son?
3. Why does Weller seek out Fonsia at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is Fonsia's last name?
5. How could Weller's statement that 'Gin is a relaxing game,' bear out in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)