|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weller in Act 2, Scene 1, what is the hottest topic of discussion at the Home?
(a) Canned vegetables.
(c) One's funeral arrangements.
(d) The gospel hour.
2. According to Weller, how does Fonsia play the first hand well?
(a) By retaining the Kings.
(b) By discarding what he needed.
(c) By discarding her high cards.
(d) By knocking.
3. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. How old is Fonsia's son?
5. What dish do Weller and Fonsia complain of knowing of no one who likes it?
(a) Stewed tomatoes.
(b) Boiled spinach.
(c) Creamed corn.
(d) Celery root.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home?
2. Where does Fonsia's sister live?
3. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What can be "rather awesome at times," according to Weller?
5. How does Weller plan to trick Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)