|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
2. Weller claims that what is 'a racket'?
(a) Old age homes that require tenants to sign a power of attorney over to the home.
(b) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish their automobiles to the home.
(c) Old age homes that require tenants to relinquish all their assets to the home.
(d) Old age homes that require tenants to attend religous services.
3. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
(a) To sit on.
(b) To sort her cards on.
(c) To swat at Weller with.
(d) To prop up her back.
4. How many points do Fonsia and Weller play to in their first game?
(a) 100 points.
(b) 150 points.
(c) 50 point.
(d) 200 points.
5. What is the name of the home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scoring system does Weller employ in scoring gin?
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Fonsia threaten to do to Weller?
3. How large are the rooms at the home, according to Fonsia?
4. According to Weller, how can you get more Hollywoods traveling West?
5. How old is Fonsia's youngest grandchild?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)