|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Fonsia have to look up for twenty-five years?
2. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They want to criticize everything.
(b) They want to steal everything.
(c) They want to improve everything.
(d) They want to psychoanalyze everything.
3. Weller suggests what about his business partners in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) That they want him back in the business.
(b) That they were unethical.
(c) That they were trouble.
(d) That they charged more than was right for their consulting.
4. What is Fonsia's last name?
5. In this game of gin, what is 'knocking'?
(a) Knocking is a rule only the dealer can invoke requiring the player to discard two cards.
(b) Knocking is allowed once a game and is a pass on drawing a card.
(c) Knocking allows a player to pick up a discarded card.
(d) Knocking is an alternate way of winning based on who has the fewest unmatched points in their hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Fonsia make regarding Gladys Maye?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Weller referring to when he says "a warehouse for the intellectually and emotionally dead."
3. According to Fonsia in Act 2, Scene 1, if Weller could see himself, he would what?
4. What card does Weller claim Fonsia fed him in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Weller claims that Fonsia will no longer receive any help from him, what happens?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)