|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What score does Fonsia win the fourth hand of gin with in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What game does Weller deal while he and Fonsia converse at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A hand of poker.
(b) A hand rummy.
(c) A hand of gin.
(d) A hand of solitaire.
3. How old is Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Weller attribute the winning streak to?
(a) An incredible run of luck.
(b) Ladies luck.
(c) To Fonsia 'sand bagging' her skill.
(d) To his own chivalry.
5. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By drawing the card she needed on the first draw.
(b) By passing.
(c) By receiving the perfect hand.
(d) By knocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fonsia and Weller, what does the Home lack more than anything else?
2. What is the score of the first hand played?
3. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
4. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
5. What does Weller think drives the management of the Home to provide entertainment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)