|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Five card draw.
(c) Texas hold 'em.
2. What is Weller's criticism of the Unitarian group in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They want to steal everything.
(b) They want to criticize everything.
(c) They want to improve everything.
(d) They want to psychoanalyze everything.
3. Act 2, Scene 1 transpires how long after the end of Act 1?
(a) 4 hours after Act 1.
(b) 1 day after Act 1.
(c) 1 month after Act 1.
(d) 1 week after Act 1.
4. How is the first game of gin won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By knocking.
(b) By drawing the card she needed on the first draw.
(c) By receiving the perfect hand.
(d) By passing.
5. What is the name of Fonsia's oldest grandchild?
(b) Larry Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dietitian's name?
2. What change in appearance has overcome both characters in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Fonsia use the pillow for?
4. How many cards are dealt to the dealer in the gin game?
5. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)