|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the second hand of the second game won in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) By Weller, who receives a perfect hand.
(b) By Weller, who wins in three rounds.
(c) By Fonsia, who knocks to win.
(d) By Fonsia, who receives a perfect hand.
2. When Weller claims to have a good hand, what is Fonsia's response?
(a) "I hope you win."
(b) "Good, it's about time."
(c) "May the best woman win."
(d) "I've got a good one, too."
3. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. According to Weller, what are dietitians not known for?
(a) Their imaginations.
(b) Their creativity.
(c) Their flavorful dishes.
(d) Their compassion.
5. What is 'reassuring' to Weller?
(a) That Fonsia is getting a big head.
(b) That Fonsia isn't even trying.
(c) That Fonsia isn't happy about winning.
(d) That Fonsia is carrying high cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weller describes what as being the worst feeling of his life?
2. What is Fonsia's nickname?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Weller referring to when he says "a warehouse for the intellectually and emotionally dead."
4. What does Weller believe the staff of the Home stole from him?
5. What does Weller decide to call Fonsia?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)