Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
(a) The lid of a biscuit tin.
(b) An old shoe.
(c) A hub cap.
(d) The side of the porch.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(c) Five card draw.
(d) Texas hold 'em.
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(a) Lung Cancer.
6. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case writer's block.
(b) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(c) An advanced case of old age.
(d) An advanced case of hum bug.
7. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Lutheran home.
(b) The Calvinist home.
(c) The Presbyterian home.
(d) The Catholic home.
This section contains 5,399 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)