1. What is Weller using as a makeshift ashtray at the opening of the play?
(a) The lid of a biscuit tin.
(b) The side of the porch.
(c) A hub cap.
(d) An old shoe.
2. What game is Weller playing at the opening of the play?
(a) Five card draw.
(d) Texas hold 'em.
3. How long has Fonsia been at the home?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is the name of the home?
5. What illness does Fonsia have that requires constant care?
(a) Lung Cancer.
6. What illness does Weller claim he suffers from in Act One?
(a) An advanced case of hum bug.
(b) An advanced case of old age.
(c) An advanced case of tooth decay.
(d) An advanced case writer's block.
7. What home does Fonsia wish to go to?
(a) The Calvinist home.
(b) The Presbyterian home.
(c) The Catholic home.
(d) The Lutheran home.
This section contains 5,399 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)