Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Utnapishtim demand to know about the stranger?
(a) If he is a King.
(b) If he is intelligent.
(c) His identity and how he came to be there.
(d) Why he does not go home.
2. What happens as Gilgamesh bathes?
(a) The magic plant falls back in the water.
(b) The magic plant shrivels and dies.
(c) The magic plant is eaten by the animals.
(d) The magic plant is quickly absconded with by a snake.
3. What does Gilgamesh wonder about Utnapishtim?
(a) Why he left Gilgamesh's mother.
(b) How did he come to be immortal.
(c) Why he lives by the Bitter River.
(d) If he is immortal.
4. What does Gilgamesh do when he notices this?
(a) He tries to revive the plant.
(b) He jumps in the water.
(c) He pursues the animals.
(d) He pursues the animal.
5. What does the scorpion-man describe to Gilgamesh?
(a) The perils of passing through the caverns.
(b) The terain of the surrounding land.
(c) The path to take.
(d) His ancestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the scorpion-men do upon seeing Gilgamesh?
2. Can one become immortal by feats of daring alone?
3. What does the scorpion-man urge Gilgamesh to do?
4. How does the King respond?
5. What is Utnapishtim doing at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)