|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkidu do to the tall cedar gate, the hunters, and Harim?
(a) He wonders what has happened to them.
(b) He misses them.
(c) He thanks them.
(d) He curses them.
2. What does Ea tell Utnapishtim he must do?
(a) Construct a wagon.
(b) Construct a building.
(c) Construct a train.
(d) Construct an ark.
3. What happens after eleven days and nights of this leg of Gilgamesh's journey?
(a) He see a trace of light.
(b) He sees Anu.
(c) He meets Enkidu.
(d) He is in complete darkness.
4. Unable to revive his friend, what does Gilgamesh do?
(a) He goes to the forest.
(b) He begs Shamash for help.
(c) He wanders aimlessly through the streets.
(d) He goes to his goddess-mother to question his own mortality.
5. Is man meant to be immortal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King respond?
2. What does Urshanabi feel for Gilgamesh?
3. Of what does Utnapishtim tell Gilgamesh?
4. What does Sabitu do after he thanks her?
5. Why is Urshanabi banished from the place for all time?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)