|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is man meant to be immortal?
2. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
(a) To scare Gilgamesh.
(b) To be Gilgamesh's companion.
(c) To destroy Gilgamesh.
(d) To be Gilgamesh's brother.
3. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A minor disagreement.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A conversation.
(d) A tremendous confrontation.
4. What does one of the scorpion-men do upon seeing Gilgamesh?
(a) He asks his identity.
(b) He attempts to kill him.
(c) He bows down to his King.
(d) He tells him to turn around and go home.
5. What does Sabitu ask Gilgamesh about his appearance?
(a) Why he is dressed in animal skins and why his skin appears as if it is badly burnt.
(b) Why is is so dirty.
(c) Why is seems so tired.
(d) Why he is still so handsome after his travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Watching the battle between Humbaba and the two friends, what happens to the goddess Ishtar?
2. What does Sabitu explain that Gilgamesh will find?
3. Of what does Utnapishtim tell Gilgamesh?
4. What does Urshanabi feel for Gilgamesh?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)