|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabitu ask the King?
(a) Why he does not go home.
(b) What he seeks.
(c) Why he seeks his ancestor.
(d) If she may join him on his journey.
2. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Euphrates River.
(b) The Bitter River.
(c) The Swift River.
(d) The Tiber River.
3. What does Shamash advise Gilgamesh to do?
(a) Give up his search.
(b) Follow his rules.
(c) Ask some other god about the underworld.
(d) Find Enkidu immediately.
4. What does Gilgamesh spot?
(a) The boat that is to carry him across.
(b) The cliff off which he must jump.
(c) The island with the man in a hammock.
(d) The mountain he must climb.
5. Who is the most fortunate man?
(a) He who is meek.
(b) He who is kind.
(c) He who is humble.
(d) He with many sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request is Gilgamesh unable to do?
2. What does Gilgamesh reason?
3. Who does Ishtar gather together?
4. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
5. What does Ninsun ask the god Shamash?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)