|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
(a) She is the first woman he has ever seen.
(b) She is the first human he has ever seen.
(c) She is very beautiful.
(d) She reminds him of a gazelle.
2. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Be near Endiku.
(c) Leave his home.
(d) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
3. What does Gilgamesh beg Enkidu to do?
(a) Stay awake.
(b) Forget his dream.
(c) Leave Uruk.
(d) Relate the dreams so that he can tell them to his mother.
4. Of what is Anu god?
(a) The sea.
(b) The earth.
(c) The skies.
5. What is the difficulty in getting the plant?
(a) Getting it before the waters of the river kill him.
(b) Getting it before an earthquake hits.
(c) Getting it before other animals get it.
(d) Getting it before nightfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
2. What do most of the gods want?
3. What does Enkidu then hear?
4. How does the wife of Utnapishtim describe Gilgamesh?
5. What ensues between these two men?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)