|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Gilgamesh remind her?
(a) He cannot enter the underworld.
(b) There are no more monsters to be killed.
(c) He loves Enkidu.
(d) Every lover she has ever taken has been destroyed.
2. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
(a) At the King's palace.
(b) In the forest.
(c) At the temple.
(d) At the gate into the city.
3. What happens to Enkidu?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He contracts a fever and his dreams grow more intense.
(c) He marries Ishtar.
(d) He becomes angry with Gilgamesh.
4. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He grows nervous.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
5. Why is Urshanabi banished from the place for all time?
(a) For not being immortal.
(b) For not helping Utnapishtim as often as he should.
(c) For helping Gilgamesh in the first place.
(d) For not helping Gilgamesh immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
2. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
3. What does Ninsun ask the god Shamash?
4. For how long do the two companions grapple with the beast?
5. Why does she feel this way about Gilgamesh?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)