|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilgamesh immediately repent?
(a) He fears Ishtar's wrath.
(b) He feels instant remorse.
(c) He hears his ancestor's name.
(d) He hears the voice of Shamash.
2. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(c) The elders.
3. Unable to revive his friend, what does Gilgamesh do?
(a) He begs Shamash for help.
(b) He wanders aimlessly through the streets.
(c) He goes to the forest.
(d) He goes to his goddess-mother to question his own mortality.
4. What does Enkidu do to the tall cedar gate, the hunters, and Harim?
(a) He thanks them.
(b) He wonders what has happened to them.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He curses them.
5. For how long does Enkidu sleep?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Thirtten days.
(c) Fifteen days.
(d) Twelve days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest danger to this city?
2. What does Enkidu then hear?
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. How long does Gilgamesh wait for Urshanabi to arrive?
5. Of what is Anu god?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)