|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does she feel this way about Gilgamesh?
(a) He has disturbed her peace.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He came upon her very quietly.
(d) He has wild and unkempt looks.
2. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He interprets it himself.
(b) He goes immediately to his mother.
(c) He searches for Enkidu.
(d) He ignores it.
3. How does the King respond?
(a) He responds differently than he has in the past.
(b) He responds with a question.
(c) The same way he always has responded.
(d) He does not answer.
4. Does Utnapishtim agree to aid Gilgamesh in his impossible mission?
(b) Not necessarily.
(c) At first.
5. What does Ea tell Utnapishtim he must do?
(a) Construct a building.
(b) Construct a train.
(c) Construct a wagon.
(d) Construct an ark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gilgamesh's explanation?
2. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
3. Who does Ishtar gather together?
4. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
5. What does Ninsun ask Gilgamesh?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)