|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many straight poles must Gilgamesh cut down?
(a) One hundred and ten.
(c) One hundred.
2. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu do when Ishtar calls the gods to battle against them?
(a) They laugh at her.
(b) They plan to meet with the other gods.
(c) They ignore her and set off for Uruk.
(d) They plead with her to leave them alone.
3. Is man meant to be immortal?
4. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She disagrees with it.
(b) She is unsure about it.
(c) She agrees with it at first.
(d) She agrees with it.
5. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
(a) He is a god.
(b) He is two parts god and only one part man.
(c) He is very strong.
(d) He is very smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
2. How many steps must Gilgamesh undertake before he can enter the underworld?
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
4. For whom does Utnapishtim prepare a feast?
5. According to Ishtar's wishes, what does the creature do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)