|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
(a) Complain to the other citizens.
(b) Complain to the King.
(c) Complain to the gods.
(d) Complain to Anu.
2. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
3. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She speaks to Ishtar.
(b) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
(c) She sends him in alone.
(d) She brings him into the temple.
4. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Euphrates River.
(b) The Tiber River.
(c) The Swift River.
(d) The Bitter River.
5. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
(a) He must leave the city.
(b) He must stop Gilgamesh.
(c) He must accompany Gilgamesh.
(d) He must talk to the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
2. What does Utnapishtim think about Gilgamesh's appearance?
3. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
4. What does Gilgamesh beg Enkidu to do?
5. What does Ninsun possess?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)