|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
2. What do singers do?
(a) They sing the King's favorite songs.
(b) They make up songs about Enkidu.
(c) They perform the King's favorite show.
(d) They make up songs about the adventure.
3. What does Sabitu do after he thanks her?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She points him toward the Bitter River.
(c) She shoves him out the door.
(d) She laughs at him.
4. Of what does Sabitu remind the King?
(a) The floods.
(b) The earthquakes.
(c) The Mashu Mountains.
(d) The deadly Bitter River.
5. What does the god Shamash do to the sleeping Enkidu?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He praises him.
(c) He scolds him.
(d) He protects him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Gilgamesh agree to this?
2. What does Urshanabi offer Gilgamesh?
3. What does Gilgamesh beg Enkidu to do?
4. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)