|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is man meant to be immortal?
2. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(b) Speaking to his people.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Walking through the forest.
3. How does Enlil feel about Shamash's pity for mankind?
(a) He is enraged by it.
(b) He understands it.
(c) He is saddened by it.
(d) He is confused by it.
4. What does Utnapishtim demand to know about the stranger?
(a) If he is a King.
(b) If he is intelligent.
(c) His identity and how he came to be there.
(d) Why he does not go home.
5. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He goes immediately to his mother.
(b) He searches for Enkidu.
(c) He interprets it himself.
(d) He ignores it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh do for many days and nights?
2. At first, how does the wine maiden Sabitu feel about Gilgamesh?
3. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
4. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
5. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)