|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do Gilgamesh and Enkidu take part?
(a) A dance.
(b) Various contests and feats of strength.
(c) A feast.
(d) A festival.
2. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(c) He is taunted.
(d) He is captured.
3. What does the scorpion-man urge Gilgamesh to do?
(a) Give up his quest.
(b) Leave him be.
(c) Continue his quest.
(d) Bring him with him.
4. Does Anu agree to Ishtar's request?
(b) Yes, at first.
(d) Not initially.
5. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
(a) Forgive Gilgamesh.
(b) Slay Gilgamesh, who is such a worthy opponent.
(c) Allow Gilgamesh to leave.
(d) Give Gilgamesh to the citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
2. What does Enkidu do when Gilgamesh gathers to him an arsenal of finely wrought weaponry and lays it before his Enkidu's feet?
3. To what is this man compared?
4. What is the young priestess's worry?
5. By whom is Gilgamesh welcomed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)