|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkido do when Gilgamesh attempts to enter?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He stabs him through with a sword.
(c) He blocks his path.
(d) He allows him to enter.
2. For how long does Enkidu sleep?
(a) Thirtten days.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) Fifteen days.
(d) Fourteen days.
3. Who does Ishtar gather together?
(a) The citizens of Uruk.
(b) All the gods from all parts of heaven.
(c) The royal family.
(d) Enkidu and Gilgamesh.
4. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A minor disagreement.
(c) A conversation.
(d) A tremendous confrontation.
5. What do singers do?
(a) They perform the King's favorite show.
(b) They make up songs about Enkidu.
(c) They sing the King's favorite songs.
(d) They make up songs about the adventure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young priestess do this?
2. Why does she feel this way about Gilgamesh?
3. Does Gilgamesh agree to this?
4. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
5. What do most of the gods want?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)