|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
(c) Leave his home.
(d) Be near Endiku.
2. How does the King respond?
(a) The same way he always has responded.
(b) He responds with a question.
(c) He responds differently than he has in the past.
(d) He does not answer.
3. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
(a) He must stop Gilgamesh.
(b) He must leave the city.
(c) He must talk to the gods.
(d) He must accompany Gilgamesh.
4. What does Sabitu ask the King?
(a) If she may join him on his journey.
(b) What he seeks.
(c) Why he does not go home.
(d) Why he seeks his ancestor.
5. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
(a) She will marry Gilgamesh.
(b) She will leave and never return.
(c) She will kill him.
(d) She will open the doors of the underworld to let the dead rise and outnumber the living.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu grow to be?
2. What is Gilgamesh's explanation?
3. What is the young priestess's worry?
4. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
5. What does Enkidu resolve to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)