|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A puddle of mud.
(b) A room.
(c) A closet.
(d) A position of vulnerability.
2. What does Ninsun possess?
(a) The gifts of prophecy and the interpretation of dreams.
(b) A great deal of knowledge.
(d) The ability to soothe those who are distraught.
3. Immediately following the slaying of the creature, what happens to Enkidu?
(a) He leaves Uruk.
(b) He begins having dreams full of ominous portents.
(c) He dies.
(d) He becomes fearful of the gods.
4. What is Gilgamesh's explanation?
(a) He tells her nothing.
(b) He tells her a part of the story.
(c) He lies about his travels.
(d) He tells the story of Enkidu's death and his terrible journey.
5. What does Ishtar ask her father Anu to create?
(a) A Bull of Heaven.
(b) A Bird of Heaven.
(c) A Lion of Heaven.
(d) A Horse of Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ensues between these two men?
2. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
3. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
5. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)