|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabitu say about what the King attempts?
(a) It is encouraging.
(b) It is surprising.
(c) It is impossible.
(d) It is very brave.
2. What does Ninsun possess?
(a) The gifts of prophecy and the interpretation of dreams.
(b) The ability to soothe those who are distraught.
(d) A great deal of knowledge.
3. Gilgamesh must traverse the deep caverns beneath the Mountains of Mashu in order to reach whom?
4. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
(a) The King monopolizes the time of the men.
(b) Workers are exhausted.
(c) Wealth is lost.
(d) A monster becomes angry.
5. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
(a) She will marry Gilgamesh.
(b) She will open the doors of the underworld to let the dead rise and outnumber the living.
(c) She will leave and never return.
(d) She will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
2. What happens when Enkidu hurries to the Temple of Ishtar to look for Harim?
3. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
5. Seeing his bravery and his skill in battle, with whom does Ishtar fall in love?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)