|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the King respond?
(a) The same way he always has responded.
(b) He responds with a question.
(c) He responds differently than he has in the past.
(d) He does not answer.
2. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
(c) Be near Endiku.
(d) Leave his home.
3. What is done with the carcass of the beast?
(a) It is divided among the city's tradesmen.
(b) It is destroyed.
(c) It is eaten by Gilgamesh and Enkidu.
(d) It is burned as an offering to the god Shamash.
4. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He gives her a confused stare.
(b) He waves to her.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He says hello in return.
5. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
(a) A holiday is declared.
(b) The gods arrive.
(c) Work on the wall continues.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
2. Why has Gilgamesh come to seek his ancestor?
3. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
4. To what is this man compared?
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)