|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the scorpion-man describe to Gilgamesh?
(a) His ancestors.
(b) The perils of passing through the caverns.
(c) The terain of the surrounding land.
(d) The path to take.
2. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
(a) Already passing among themselves excited stories about Enkidu.
(b) Complaining to the King about Ekidu's behavior.
(c) Building the wall around the city.
(d) Going about their usual business.
3. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
4. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu grow to be?
(a) More like friends than brothers.
(b) Tolerable of one another.
(d) More like brothers than simple friends.
5. What does the scorpion-man urge Gilgamesh to do?
(a) Continue his quest.
(b) Leave him be.
(c) Give up his quest.
(d) Bring him with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Looking up at the towering peaks, what does Gilgamesh wonder?
2. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
3. What happens at that moment?
4. Why has Gilgamesh come to seek his ancestor?
5. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)