|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
(a) Allow Gilgamesh his freedom.
(b) Protect himself.
(c) Protect Gilgamesh.
(d) Kill Gilgamesh.
2. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He waves to her.
(b) He gives her a confused stare.
(c) He says hello in return.
(d) He leaves.
3. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Tiber River.
(b) The Swift River.
(c) The Bitter River.
(d) The Euphrates River.
4. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(b) The elders.
5. To what is this man compared?
(a) A brother.
(b) A father.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
2. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
3. What is the greatest danger to this city?
4. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
5. What happens to Enkidu?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)