|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Euphrates River.
(b) The Swift River.
(c) The Bitter River.
(d) The Tiber River.
2. What does Enkido do when Gilgamesh attempts to enter?
(a) He blocks his path.
(b) He stabs him through with a sword.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He allows him to enter.
3. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
(a) She will marry Gilgamesh.
(b) She will leave and never return.
(c) She will open the doors of the underworld to let the dead rise and outnumber the living.
(d) She will kill him.
4. What happens after eleven days and nights of this leg of Gilgamesh's journey?
(a) He sees Anu.
(b) He is in complete darkness.
(c) He see a trace of light.
(d) He meets Enkidu.
5. What is Gilgamesh's explanation?
(a) He tells the story of Enkidu's death and his terrible journey.
(b) He tells her a part of the story.
(c) He lies about his travels.
(d) He tells her nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabitu do after exiting her house?
2. What does Enkidu do to the tall cedar gate, the hunters, and Harim?
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
4. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
5. What does Enkidu, along with three hundred armed warriors, do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)