|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu grow to be?
(b) Tolerable of one another.
(c) More like friends than brothers.
(d) More like brothers than simple friends.
2. What does Ninsun do at the temple?
(a) She prays to the god Ishtar.
(b) She prays to the god Shamash.
(c) She prays to the god Aruru.
(d) She prays to the god Anu.
3. What happens after eleven days and nights of this leg of Gilgamesh's journey?
(a) He see a trace of light.
(b) He sees Anu.
(c) He is in complete darkness.
(d) He meets Enkidu.
4. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Walking through the forest.
5. What does Sabitu do after exiting her house?
(a) She offers Gilgamesh food and wine and a place to sit.
(b) She looks for Gilgamesh's ancestor.
(c) She calls for the gods.
(d) She sends Gilgamesh away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ensues between these two men?
2. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
3. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
4. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
5. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)