|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Walking through the forest.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
2. Of what does Gilgamesh remind her?
(a) He loves Enkidu.
(b) Every lover she has ever taken has been destroyed.
(c) He cannot enter the underworld.
(d) There are no more monsters to be killed.
3. Who does Ishtar gather together?
(a) The royal family.
(b) Enkidu and Gilgamesh.
(c) The citizens of Uruk.
(d) All the gods from all parts of heaven.
4. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
(a) Complain to the gods.
(b) Complain to the King.
(c) Complain to Anu.
(d) Complain to the other citizens.
5. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
(a) They have reached the massive cedar gate that leads the way to Humbaba.
(b) They have completed the wall.
(c) They ahve enjoyed days of festivities.
(d) They have returned to the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long do the two companions grapple with the beast?
2. What does Ninsun possess?
3. What eclipses even the entry of the wild man?
4. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
5. Does Gilgamesh agree to this?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)