|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh do to the beast?
(a) He breaks its wings.
(b) He throws a spear straight into its throat.
(c) He forgives it.
(d) He chops off its head.
2. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
(b) Leave his home.
(c) Speak to Ishtar.
(d) Be near Endiku.
3. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
4. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
(a) Ishtar joins him on his walk.
(b) The earth collapses.
(c) A double-sided axe slices by and buries itself in the pavement .
(d) Endiku appears.
5. What does Ninsun do at the temple?
(a) She prays to the god Ishtar.
(b) She prays to the god Shamash.
(c) She prays to the god Aruru.
(d) She prays to the god Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
2. To what is this man compared?
3. What happens at that moment?
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
5. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)