|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done with the entrails?
(a) They are divided among the city's tradesmen.
(b) They are eaten by Gilgamesh and Enkidu.
(c) They are destroyed.
(d) They are burnt as an offering to the god Shamash.
2. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He grows nervous.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
3. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(a) Ignore the two men.
(b) Find a new King.
(c) Prepare the King for his departure.
4. For how long do the two companions grapple with the beast?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) A few moments.
5. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The peace and quiet.
(c) The smells of nature.
(d) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl do when she looks beyond the savagery of this man's appearance to the gentleness of his nature?
2. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
5. What does Ishtar do after watching the two victors for a time as they bathe and rest?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)