|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He says hello in return.
(b) He waves to her.
(c) He gives her a confused stare.
(d) He leaves.
2. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A closet.
(b) A position of vulnerability.
(c) A room.
(d) A puddle of mud.
3. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
(a) He must accompany Gilgamesh.
(b) He must leave the city.
(c) He must talk to the gods.
(d) He must stop Gilgamesh.
4. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The other gods.
(b) The King.
(d) The elders.
5. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Push him aside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu do when Ishtar calls the gods to battle against them?
2. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
3. What does Enkidu resolve to do?
4. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)