|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He interprets it himself.
(b) He goes immediately to his mother.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He searches for Enkidu.
2. What happens when Enkidu hurries to the Temple of Ishtar to look for Harim?
(a) He finds her crying.
(b) He finds her with another man.
(c) He finds the courtyard empty and the gates locked.
(d) He finds her praying to Ishtar.
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(c) Utterly content.
4. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
(a) Work on the wall continues.
(b) A holiday is declared.
(c) The gods arrive.
(d) An earthquake.
5. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Push him aside.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Gilgamesh not do?
2. What happens at that moment?
3. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
4. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
5. What do scribes do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)