|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
(a) Visit the underworld.
(b) Kill Enkidu.
(c) Kill another monster.
(d) Marry her.
2. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(c) The elders.
3. What does Enkidu do when Gilgamesh gathers to him an arsenal of finely wrought weaponry and lays it before his Enkidu's feet?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He still turns away.
(d) He agrees to take part in the adventure.
4. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Walking through the forest.
5. What is the adventure the King proposes?
(a) A trip around the world.
(b) Traveling to the underworld.
(c) Dragon hunting.
(d) Killing the monster Humbaba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
2. Watching the battle between Humbaba and the two friends, what happens to the goddess Ishtar?
3. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
4. What does Ninsun possess?
5. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)