|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
(a) Give Gilgamesh to the citizens.
(b) Allow Gilgamesh to leave.
(c) Forgive Gilgamesh.
(d) Slay Gilgamesh, who is such a worthy opponent.
2. What does Enkidu resolve to do?
(a) Stop Gilgamesh.
(b) Meet with the gods.
(c) Leave Gilgamesh and his new life.
(d) Accompany his friend and to make the needed sacrifice.
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Swift River.
(b) The Tiber River.
(c) The Euphrates River.
(d) The Bitter River.
5. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(b) The monster Humbaba.
(c) The god Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young priestess do this?
2. By whom is Gilgamesh welcomed?
3. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
4. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
5. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)