|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She speaks to Ishtar.
(b) She sends him in alone.
(c) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
(d) She brings him into the temple.
2. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
(a) She reminds him of a gazelle.
(b) She is the first woman he has ever seen.
(c) She is very beautiful.
(d) She is the first human he has ever seen.
3. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(c) The elders.
4. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
5. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A conversation.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A minor disagreement.
(d) A tremendous confrontation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
2. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
3. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
4. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
5. What do singers do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)