|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Leave his home.
(c) Be near Endiku.
(d) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
2. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
(a) At the King's palace.
(b) In the forest.
(c) At the temple.
(d) At the gate into the city.
3. Why does Gilgamesh pour meal on the earth?
(a) To grow crops.
(b) To appease the gods.
(c) To protect their feet as they walk.
(d) To feed the birds.
4. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Euphrates River.
(b) The Swift River.
(c) The Tiber River.
(d) The Bitter River.
5. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(a) The god Anu.
(c) The monster Humbaba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
2. What do singers do?
3. Of what is Anu god?
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
5. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)