|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Anu god?
(a) The sea.
(c) The earth.
(d) The skies.
2. Why does the young priestess do this?
(a) In order that Ishtar find favor in him.
(b) In order to be away from him.
(c) In order that he might meet Ishtar.
(d) In order that she might adorn herself for the upcoming ceremony.
3. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
(a) Kill another monster.
(b) Visit the underworld.
(c) Kill Enkidu.
(d) Marry her.
4. What happens at that moment?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He dies.
(c) He awakes.
(d) He calls for his mother.
5. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
(a) Building the wall around the city.
(b) Already passing among themselves excited stories about Enkidu.
(c) Going about their usual business.
(d) Complaining to the King about Ekidu's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
2. What do singers do?
3. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
4. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)