|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Anu god?
(a) The sea.
(b) The earth.
(c) The skies.
2. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
(a) In the forest.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the King's palace.
(d) At the gate into the city.
3. Why does the young priestess do this?
(a) In order that she might adorn herself for the upcoming ceremony.
(b) In order that Ishtar find favor in him.
(c) In order that he might meet Ishtar.
(d) In order to be away from him.
4. Seeing his bravery and his skill in battle, with whom does Ishtar fall in love?
5. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(b) He is taunted.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
2. What do scribes do?
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
4. Watching the battle between Humbaba and the two friends, what happens to the goddess Ishtar?
5. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)