|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
(a) Kill Enkidu.
(b) Visit the underworld.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Kill another monster.
2. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The other gods.
(b) The King.
(c) The elders.
3. Seeing his bravery and his skill in battle, with whom does Ishtar fall in love?
4. What is the adventure the King proposes?
(a) A trip around the world.
(b) Traveling to the underworld.
(c) Killing the monster Humbaba.
(d) Dragon hunting.
5. What is the young priestess's worry?
(a) Enkidu will become violent in town.
(b) Enkidu will betray her.
(c) Enkidu will be treated no better than a captive animal.
(d) Enkidu will be treated like a King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
2. What happens at that moment?
3. What ensues between these two men?
4. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)