|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He grows nervous.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He cries.
2. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A conversation.
(b) A tremendous confrontation.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A minor disagreement.
3. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
(b) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(c) To report the matter to the King.
(d) To find a god to help them.
4. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She speaks to Ishtar.
(b) She sends him in alone.
(c) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
(d) She brings him into the temple.
5. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(d) Utterly content.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young priestess do this?
2. What does Ninsun do at the temple?
3. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
4. Of what does Gilgamesh remind her?
5. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)