|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(b) Prepare the King for his departure.
(c) Find a new King.
(d) Ignore the two men.
2. What do singers do?
(a) They perform the King's favorite show.
(b) They make up songs about the adventure.
(c) They make up songs about Enkidu.
(d) They sing the King's favorite songs.
3. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He gives her a confused stare.
(c) He says hello in return.
(d) He waves to her.
4. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He grows nervous.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
5. In what do Gilgamesh and Enkidu take part?
(a) A dance.
(b) A feast.
(c) Various contests and feats of strength.
(d) A festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
2. What do scribes do?
3. What does Ishtar do after watching the two victors for a time as they bathe and rest?
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)