|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
(a) Complain to the King.
(b) Complain to the other citizens.
(c) Complain to Anu.
(d) Complain to the gods.
2. What does the girl do when she looks beyond the savagery of this man's appearance to the gentleness of his nature?
(a) She smiles at him.
(b) She says hello.
(c) She goes to Enkidu.
(d) She leaves the forest.
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is irritated.
5. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
(a) Her loyalties are with Ishtar.
(b) She is in love with Ekidu.
(c) She is Anu's servant.
(d) Her charms will prevail over Enkidu with far more facility than force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Gilgamesh agree to this?
2. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
4. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu grow to be?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)