|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The elders.
(b) The King.
(d) The other gods.
2. To what is this man compared?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A father.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A brother.
3. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
(a) Kill Enkidu.
(b) Visit the underworld.
(c) Kill another monster.
(d) Marry her.
4. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Be near Endiku.
(c) Leave his home.
(d) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
5. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Push him aside.
(d) Ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
2. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
3. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
4. What do singers do?
5. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)