|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is unsure.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is irritated.
2. What does Enkidu resolve to do?
(a) Meet with the gods.
(b) Accompany his friend and to make the needed sacrifice.
(c) Leave Gilgamesh and his new life.
(d) Stop Gilgamesh.
3. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(b) The elders.
4. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A tremendous confrontation.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A minor disagreement.
(d) A conversation.
5. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
(a) A holiday is declared.
(b) The gods arrive.
(c) Work on the wall continues.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest danger to this city?
2. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
3. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
4. Watching the battle between Humbaba and the two friends, what happens to the goddess Ishtar?
5. What is the young priestess's worry?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)