|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the young priestess do this?
(a) In order to be away from him.
(b) In order that he might meet Ishtar.
(c) In order that Ishtar find favor in him.
(d) In order that she might adorn herself for the upcoming ceremony.
2. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Euphrates River.
(b) The Tiber River.
(c) The Bitter River.
(d) The Swift River.
3. What happens when Enkidu hurries to the Temple of Ishtar to look for Harim?
(a) He finds the courtyard empty and the gates locked.
(b) He finds her praying to Ishtar.
(c) He finds her crying.
(d) He finds her with another man.
4. What does Ninsun do at the temple?
(a) She prays to the god Anu.
(b) She prays to the god Ishtar.
(c) She prays to the god Shamash.
(d) She prays to the god Aruru.
5. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He grows nervous.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Gilgamesh not do?
2. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
3. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
4. What is the young priestess's worry?
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)