|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is this man compared?
(a) A brother.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A father.
2. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
(a) Workers are exhausted.
(b) Wealth is lost.
(c) A monster becomes angry.
(d) The King monopolizes the time of the men.
3. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
(a) At first.
4. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
(a) He plans to fight Aruru.
(b) He does not want to fight Anu alone.
(c) He does not offer to fight Enkidu himself.
(d) He will marry Ishtar.
5. Seeing his bravery and his skill in battle, with whom does Ishtar fall in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
2. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
3. What ensues between these two men?
4. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
5. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)