|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Push him aside.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Hug him.
2. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
(a) The gods arrive.
(b) A holiday is declared.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) Work on the wall continues.
3. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
(b) She sends him in alone.
(c) She speaks to Ishtar.
(d) She brings him into the temple.
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
(a) Protect Gilgamesh.
(b) Protect himself.
(c) Kill Gilgamesh.
(d) Allow Gilgamesh his freedom.
5. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
(a) They have returned to the forest.
(b) They have reached the massive cedar gate that leads the way to Humbaba.
(c) They have completed the wall.
(d) They ahve enjoyed days of festivities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
2. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
3. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
4. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
5. Of what is Anu god?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)