|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
(a) He cries.
(b) He grows nervous.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He laughs.
2. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To find a god to help them.
(d) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
3. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(a) Ignore the two men.
(b) Find a new King.
(d) Prepare the King for his departure.
4. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(c) The elders.
5. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(c) Utterly content.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is Gilgamesh welcomed?
2. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
3. What does Ishtar do after watching the two victors for a time as they bathe and rest?
4. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
5. To what is this man compared?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)