|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
(a) They have returned to the forest.
(b) They ahve enjoyed days of festivities.
(c) They have reached the massive cedar gate that leads the way to Humbaba.
(d) They have completed the wall.
2. With the return of the two heroes, what happens in Uruk?
(a) The gods arrive.
(b) A holiday is declared.
(c) Work on the wall continues.
(d) An earthquake.
3. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To find a god to help them.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
(d) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
4. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(c) The elders.
5. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
(a) Look for Enkidu.
(b) Describe the dream.
(c) Leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
2. What does Ninsun possess?
3. What is the greatest danger to this city?
4. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu do when Ishtar calls the gods to battle against them?
5. What does Enkido do when Gilgamesh attempts to enter?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)