|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young priestess's worry?
(a) Enkidu will be treated no better than a captive animal.
(b) Enkidu will betray her.
(c) Enkidu will be treated like a King.
(d) Enkidu will become violent in town.
2. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
(a) He is two parts god and only one part man.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is very strong.
(d) He is a god.
3. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A room.
(b) A puddle of mud.
(c) A closet.
(d) A position of vulnerability.
4. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The smells of nature.
(c) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
(d) The peace and quiet.
5. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
(a) Workers are exhausted.
(b) The King monopolizes the time of the men.
(c) Wealth is lost.
(d) A monster becomes angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
2. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
3. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
4. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
5. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)