|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young priestess's worry?
(a) Enkidu will be treated like a King.
(b) Enkidu will betray her.
(c) Enkidu will be treated no better than a captive animal.
(d) Enkidu will become violent in town.
2. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is irritated.
3. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The smells of nature.
(b) The peace and quiet.
(c) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
4. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He says hello in return.
(b) He gives her a confused stare.
(c) He waves to her.
(d) He leaves.
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
2. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
3. What ensues between these two men?
4. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
5. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)