|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
(a) She is very beautiful.
(b) She is the first human he has ever seen.
(c) She is the first woman he has ever seen.
(d) She reminds him of a gazelle.
2. To what is this man compared?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A brother.
(d) A father.
3. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She disagrees with it.
(b) She is unsure about it.
(c) She agrees with it at first.
(d) She agrees with it.
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(a) The god Anu.
(d) The monster Humbaba.
5. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
2. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
3. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
4. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
5. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)