|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Walking through the forest.
2. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(a) Utterly content.
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
(a) Choose a bride for their king, Gilgamesh.
(b) Destroy the temple.
(c) Pray to Ishtar.
(d) Ask Ishtar for guidance.
4. What does Ninsun possess?
(b) The ability to soothe those who are distraught.
(c) A great deal of knowledge.
(d) The gifts of prophecy and the interpretation of dreams.
5. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
2. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
3. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
4. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
5. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)