|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He is taunted.
(d) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
2. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
(a) Complain to the King.
(b) Complain to the gods.
(c) Complain to the other citizens.
(d) Complain to Anu.
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
(a) Ask Ishtar for guidance.
(b) Choose a bride for their king, Gilgamesh.
(c) Pray to Ishtar.
(d) Destroy the temple.
4. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is irritated.
5. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(a) Utterly content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
2. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
3. Of what is Anu god?
4. How does the man respond to the girl?
5. What does Enkido do when Gilgamesh attempts to enter?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)