|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is captured.
(b) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is taunted.
2. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Be near Endiku.
(b) Leave his home.
(c) Speak to Ishtar.
(d) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
3. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
(a) To destroy Gilgamesh.
(b) To be Gilgamesh's companion.
(c) To scare Gilgamesh.
(d) To be Gilgamesh's brother.
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(a) The god Anu.
(d) The monster Humbaba.
5. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Bitter River.
(b) The Tiber River.
(c) The Swift River.
(d) The Euphrates River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
2. What happens at that moment?
3. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
4. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
5. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)