|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is this man compared?
(a) A brother.
(b) A father.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) An enemy.
2. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Push him aside.
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
(a) Choose a bride for their king, Gilgamesh.
(b) Pray to Ishtar.
(c) Ask Ishtar for guidance.
(d) Destroy the temple.
4. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Tiber River.
(b) The Swift River.
(c) The Bitter River.
(d) The Euphrates River.
5. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(b) The elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
2. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
3. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
4. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
5. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)