|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
(a) A sign of what good is to come.
(b) Caused by the large meal he had the night before.
(c) Just a dream.
(d) An evil portent.
2. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(c) Utterly content.
3. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
(a) Complain to the gods.
(b) Complain to the King.
(c) Complain to the other citizens.
(d) Complain to Anu.
4. Of what is Anu god?
(a) The earth.
(b) The skies.
(d) The sea.
5. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A closet.
(b) A puddle of mud.
(c) A position of vulnerability.
(d) A room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest danger to this city?
2. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
3. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
4. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
5. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)