|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
(a) At the gate into the city.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the King's palace.
(d) In the forest.
2. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
3. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
(a) Just a dream.
(b) An evil portent.
(c) Caused by the large meal he had the night before.
(d) A sign of what good is to come.
4. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(b) The King.
(c) The other gods.
(d) The elders.
5. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(b) The peace and quiet.
(c) The smells of nature.
(d) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
2. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
3. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
4. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
5. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)