|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Push him aside.
2. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
(b) She speaks to Ishtar.
(c) She brings him into the temple.
(d) She sends him in alone.
3. What does the girl do when she looks beyond the savagery of this man's appearance to the gentleness of his nature?
(a) She says hello.
(b) She leaves the forest.
(c) She smiles at him.
(d) She goes to Enkidu.
4. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He goes immediately to his mother.
(c) He searches for Enkidu.
(d) He interprets it himself.
5. Of what is Anu god?
(a) The earth.
(c) The sea.
(d) The skies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
2. How does the man respond to the girl?
3. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
4. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
5. What eclipses even the entry of the wild man?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)