|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
2. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The elders.
(b) The other gods.
(c) The King.
3. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He goes immediately to his mother.
(b) He searches for Enkidu.
(c) He interprets it himself.
(d) He ignores it.
4. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
(a) Magical powers.
(b) Many possessions.
(c) A vast pantheon of gods.
(d) Only one god.
5. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
(a) Pray to Ishtar.
(b) Ask Ishtar for guidance.
(c) Destroy the temple.
(d) Choose a bride for their king, Gilgamesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest danger to this city?
2. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
4. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
5. What ensues between these two men?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)