|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
(a) Wealth is lost.
(b) The King monopolizes the time of the men.
(c) Workers are exhausted.
(d) A monster becomes angry.
2. What does Ninsun possess?
(a) The gifts of prophecy and the interpretation of dreams.
(c) The ability to soothe those who are distraught.
(d) A great deal of knowledge.
3. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
(a) Her charms will prevail over Enkidu with far more facility than force.
(b) Her loyalties are with Ishtar.
(c) She is in love with Ekidu.
(d) She is Anu's servant.
4. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
5. To what is this man compared?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A father.
(d) A brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
2. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
5. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)