|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
2. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The elders.
(c) The other gods.
(d) The King.
3. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
(a) He plans to fight Aruru.
(b) He does not want to fight Anu alone.
(c) He does not offer to fight Enkidu himself.
(d) He will marry Ishtar.
4. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He gives her a confused stare.
(b) He waves to her.
(c) He says hello in return.
(d) He leaves.
5. What happens at that moment?
(a) He awakes.
(b) He calls for his mother.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
2. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
3. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
4. What is this dream, according to Gilgamesh's mother?
5. What does the girl do when she looks beyond the savagery of this man's appearance to the gentleness of his nature?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)