|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
(a) He is a god.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is very strong.
(d) He is two parts god and only one part man.
2. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
(a) The King.
(c) The elders.
(d) The other gods.
3. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(b) The monster Humbaba.
(d) The god Anu.
4. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
(a) He does not offer to fight Enkidu himself.
(b) He plans to fight Aruru.
(c) He does not want to fight Anu alone.
(d) He will marry Ishtar.
5. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ninsun possess?
2. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
4. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
5. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)