|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
(a) Look for Enkidu.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Describe the dream.
2. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(d) To find a god to help them.
3. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
(b) The elders.
4. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She disagrees with it.
(b) She is unsure about it.
(c) She agrees with it.
(d) She agrees with it at first.
5. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
2. What happens at that moment?
3. What does Ninsun possess?
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
5. With the mothers robbed of their sons and the young girls of their lovers, what do the city elders decide to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)