|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
(a) Look for Enkidu.
(b) Describe the dream.
(c) Leave her alone.
2. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
(a) To be Gilgamesh's companion.
(b) To destroy Gilgamesh.
(c) To be Gilgamesh's brother.
(d) To scare Gilgamesh.
3. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To find a god to help them.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(d) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(a) The monster Humbaba.
(d) The god Anu.
5. Why does Gilgamesh believe he is invincible?
(a) He is very smart.
(b) He is very strong.
(c) He is a god.
(d) He is two parts god and only one part man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at that moment?
2. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
3. To what is this man compared?
4. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
5. How does the story of Gilgamesh begin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)