|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the forest.
(b) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Eating dinner.
2. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
(a) To be Gilgamesh's companion.
(b) To destroy Gilgamesh.
(c) To be Gilgamesh's brother.
(d) To scare Gilgamesh.
3. As he nears the Temple of Ishtar, what happens beside him?
(a) Endiku appears.
(b) Ishtar joins him on his walk.
(c) The earth collapses.
(d) A double-sided axe slices by and buries itself in the pavement .
4. What should Gilgamesh not do?
(a) Speak to Ishtar.
(b) Be near Endiku.
(c) Walk the streets or approach the Temple of Ishtar.
(d) Leave his home.
5. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She is unsure about it.
(b) She agrees with it at first.
(c) She disagrees with it.
(d) She agrees with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
2. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. What is a city of fine houses, magnificent temples, marketplaces, and groves of trees?
5. What is the young priestess's worry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)