|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
(a) She reminds him of a gazelle.
(b) She is very beautiful.
(c) She is the first woman he has ever seen.
(d) She is the first human he has ever seen.
2. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(c) Utterly content.
3. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She agrees with it.
(b) She disagrees with it.
(c) She agrees with it at first.
(d) She is unsure about it.
4. What is the young priestess's worry?
(a) Enkidu will become violent in town.
(b) Enkidu will be treated like a King.
(c) Enkidu will betray her.
(d) Enkidu will be treated no better than a captive animal.
5. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
(a) An intelligent man.
(b) A dangerous man.
(c) A nervous man.
(d) A kind man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
2. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
3. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
4. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
5. What does Ninsun possess?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)