|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is taunted.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(d) He is captured.
2. After Gilgamesh tells his story, how does Utnapishtim answer?
(a) He does not answer him.
(b) In much the same way Gilgamesh has been answered all along.
(c) In a very different way from the others.
(d) He laughs at him.
3. The slightest touch of what waters causes immediate death?
(a) The Swift River.
(b) The Bitter River.
(c) The Euphrates River.
(d) The Tiber River.
4. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
(a) Going about their usual business.
(b) Already passing among themselves excited stories about Enkidu.
(c) Complaining to the King about Ekidu's behavior.
(d) Building the wall around the city.
5. What must Gilgamesh do for Ishtar?
(a) Kill Enkidu.
(b) Visit the underworld.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Kill another monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
2. Over whom does Anu hesitate to take the side of the common people?
3. What happens to Enkidu?
4. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
5. What does Sabitu say about what the King attempts?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)