|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the forest.
(b) Speaking to his people.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
2. Why does Gilgamesh pour meal on the earth?
(a) To grow crops.
(b) To feed the birds.
(c) To appease the gods.
(d) To protect their feet as they walk.
3. How does the wild man find himself when sitting beside the young priestess?
(a) Utterly content.
4. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
(d) To find a god to help them.
5. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(b) Prepare the King for his departure.
(c) Find a new King.
(d) Ignore the two men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
2. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
3. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
4. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
5. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)