|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(b) The god Anu.
(d) The monster Humbaba.
2. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
(a) At the temple.
(b) At the King's palace.
(c) At the gate into the city.
(d) In the forest.
3. Upon their arrival, what do they find the citizens doing?
(a) Building the wall around the city.
(b) Already passing among themselves excited stories about Enkidu.
(c) Going about their usual business.
(d) Complaining to the King about Ekidu's behavior.
4. Why do the hunter and his father head to the city?
(a) To complain about Gilgamesh's behavior.
(b) To report the matter to the King.
(c) To find someone to kill Enkidu.
(d) To find a god to help them.
5. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(b) He is taunted.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ninsun do at the temple?
2. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
3. What is the young priestess's worry?
4. What does the double-edged axe symbolize?
5. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)