|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
(a) She agrees with it at first.
(b) She is unsure about it.
(c) She agrees with it.
(d) She disagrees with it.
2. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
(a) He goes immediately to his mother.
(b) He searches for Enkidu.
(c) He interprets it himself.
(d) He ignores it.
3. What does Enkidu do when Gilgamesh gathers to him an arsenal of finely wrought weaponry and lays it before his Enkidu's feet?
(a) He still turns away.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He agrees to take part in the adventure.
(d) He laughs at him.
4. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A tremendous confrontation.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A minor disagreement.
5. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(b) He is taunted.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
2. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
3. Why does the young priestess do this?
4. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
5. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)