|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(a) Prepare the King for his departure.
(c) Ignore the two men.
(d) Find a new King.
2. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
(a) At first.
3. What does Enkidu resolve to do?
(a) Meet with the gods.
(b) Stop Gilgamesh.
(c) Accompany his friend and to make the needed sacrifice.
(d) Leave Gilgamesh and his new life.
4. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
(a) Allow Gilgamesh to leave.
(b) Forgive Gilgamesh.
(c) Give Gilgamesh to the citizens.
(d) Slay Gilgamesh, who is such a worthy opponent.
5. The people over which Gilgamesh rules as king possess what?
(a) A vast pantheon of gods.
(b) Only one god.
(c) Many possessions.
(d) Magical powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
2. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
3. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
4. Of what is Anu god?
5. In what do Gilgamesh and Enkidu take part?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)