|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, what do the city elders attempt to do?
(b) Ignore the two men.
(c) Prepare the King for his departure.
(d) Find a new King.
2. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the forest.
(b) Speaking to his people.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
3. What is the greatest danger to this city?
(a) The god Anu.
(d) The monster Humbaba.
4. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
(a) She is very beautiful.
(b) She is the first human he has ever seen.
(c) She reminds him of a gazelle.
(d) She is the first woman he has ever seen.
5. How does the man respond to the girl?
(a) He says hello in return.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He gives her a confused stare.
(d) He waves to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu grow to be?
2. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
3. Who is responsible for molding humans from inanimate clay?
4. What does Gilgamesh do when he has a disturbing dream?
5. Why do the elders suggest that a man be created?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)