|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
(a) She is unsure.
(b) She is terrified.
(c) She is irritated.
(d) She is excited.
2. In his dream, what is Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Walking through the streets of Uruk.
(b) Walking through the forest.
(c) Speaking to his people.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is taunted.
(c) He is besieged by curious onlookers.
(d) He is captured.
4. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Push him aside.
(d) Kill him.
5. In three days, what have Gilgamesh and Enkidu done?
(a) They have completed the wall.
(b) They have reached the massive cedar gate that leads the way to Humbaba.
(c) They have returned to the forest.
(d) They ahve enjoyed days of festivities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ensues between these two men?
2. How does Gilgamesh react to his mother's warning?
3. Of what is Anu god?
4. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
5. To what is this man compared?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)