|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilgamesh pour meal on the earth?
(a) To appease the gods.
(b) To protect their feet as they walk.
(c) To feed the birds.
(d) To grow crops.
2. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
(a) Allow Gilgamesh his freedom.
(b) Protect Gilgamesh.
(c) Protect himself.
(d) Kill Gilgamesh.
3. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
(a) Her loyalties are with Ishtar.
(b) Her charms will prevail over Enkidu with far more facility than force.
(c) She is Anu's servant.
(d) She is in love with Ekidu.
4. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(a) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
(c) The peace and quiet.
(d) The smells of nature.
5. What does Ninsun ask her son to do?
(b) Describe the dream.
(c) Look for Enkidu.
(d) Leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ishtar feel about the elders' plan?
2. What is the young priestess's worry?
3. What is the result of the King's request to continue building the walls higher and higher?
4. What is the greatest danger to this city?
5. Where does the anticipated battle between the King and the savage take place?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)